Manual NGAF upgrade (8.0.36 -> 8.0.47)

EvgeniyOlkov Posted 15 Aug 2022 16:33

Hello! I am using virtual NGAF (8.0.36) with trial license. I am tring to upgrade it with Sangfor Firmware Updater. I have downloaded the proper package - AF8.0.47(20211103).ssu
When I try to upgrade it I see this:
And that's it. It doesn't move forwad. What am I doing wrong? Can I upgrade my virtual NGAF?
Thanks!

EvgeniyOlkov has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Ok. I did it. As far as I understand the main reason of this failure was my PC connection. It couldn't verify the license (PC was behind the Check Point ). I switched to proper internet connection and the upgrade was successful. Thanks to everyone.
Is this answer helpful?
EvgeniyOlkov Posted 15 Aug 2022 20:53

Guys, really need help
EvgeniyOlkov Posted 16 Aug 2022 02:11

I've tried to upgrade from web ui, but I see this error:
I am sure that my Internet connection is ok
Salavat Posted 16 Aug 2022 04:27

Last edited by Salavat 16 Aug 2022 16:32.

Евгений, привет!

Для начала необходимо убедиться, что лицензия на Software Upgrade была Activated:
- System > General Settings > Licensing

Лишь после этого, можно проводить процеду по обновлению.

English:
- Need License for Software Upgrade
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 16 Aug 2022 14:12

The only thing that comes to my mind if you have good internet connection and no filtering to outside is that your NGAF is a trial version. I think it has a limitation.
EvgeniyOlkov Posted 16 Aug 2022 14:18

Ok. I did it. As far as I understand the main reason of this failure was my PC connection. It couldn't verify the license (PC was behind the Check Point ). I switched to proper internet connection and the upgrade was successful. Thanks to everyone.
Shared by Author
Pat Lv4Posted 16 Aug 2022 14:25

Make sure that you have downloaded the software for the virtual NGAF (8.0.36)
jpbaltazar Lv2Posted 16 Aug 2022 14:28

I think there is another firewall that has been block the proxy server of Sangfor NGAF. I hope it will fix.
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 16 Aug 2022 16:26

Checkout with your windows firewall. There might be reason that sometimes it blocks upgradation or may be antivirus is responsible for same.
naomivillamor Lv3Posted 17 Aug 2022 08:57

Please verify if the download software is not modified.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders