Ubuntu 22.04 LTS installation stopped

BiserovNikita Posted 25 Jul 2022 22:51

While I trying to install Ubuntu 22.04 on Sangfor HCI VM, installation stopped on key type encrypted registred.
877162dead97e8de0.png

Anyone faced with it problem? Are you find the solution?

Johnbada has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Are you using LVM + fulldisk encryption? if yes, I have the same experience when installing on PC i5 with 16G RAM and SSD SATA disk. Installing using LVM without fulldisk encryption was fine and not found any issue of it.
I read from the internet, writing a big file-size (usually happen on installation operating system) could be the issuen when copying to LVM+fulldisk encryption, I/O performance will decrease and make it look like freeze.
Is this answer helpful?
Johnbada Lv2Posted 26 Jul 2022 09:51

Are you using LVM + fulldisk encryption? if yes, I have the same experience when installing on PC i5 with 16G RAM and SSD SATA disk. Installing using LVM without fulldisk encryption was fine and not found any issue of it.
I read from the internet, writing a big file-size (usually happen on installation operating system) could be the issuen when copying to LVM+fulldisk encryption, I/O performance will decrease and make it look like freeze.
Izzuddin Lv1Posted 27 Jul 2022 15:37

Hi,

I also facing same issue when install the Ubuntu 22.04 LTS.

I able to installed Ubuntu 20.04 LTS without any issue with VM specification is 4 core(s), Memory 8 GB, Disk 60 GB.

Unfortunately, I failed to install Ubuntu 22.04 LTS with same VM specification as mentioned above. Please refer attached picture for the reference.

I'm seek advice from anyone who is facing same issue like us. For your information, this HCI platform running in firmware 6.3.0_R1 .

Kindly advice.
Error.png
rivsy Lv5Posted 01 Aug 2022 15:29

Please see link to enable Full Disk Encryption in ubuntu

https://jumpcloud.com/blog/how-t ... buntu-20-04-desktop
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 01 Aug 2022 15:57

enable Full Disk Encryption in ubuntu
kmrnliaqat Lv3Posted 01 Aug 2022 16:08

enable Full Disk Encryption
Faisal P Posted 01 Aug 2022 21:18

To run the Hyper-V we need to enable Virtualization in the BIOS
jetjetd Lv5Posted 02 Aug 2022 00:48

As the suggestion above, kindly enable full disk encryption.
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 02 Aug 2022 08:24

You must disabled full disk encryption because that cause the installation to stopped.
Pat Lv4Posted 02 Aug 2022 08:27

Enablng Full Disk Encryption will solve your problem

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders