OTP for mobile num binding

Farrukh Khatib Lv1Posted 19 Jul 2022 14:32

when to Bind with a mobile phone number to log in & find password and receive rewards more conveniently, OTP is unable to receive in Pakistan Region people are facing this issue alot.

nO_iDea has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

In my exprerience, I have to resend the OTP. You an also go to the live chat for live escalation or email Ms. Jojo Lou > jojo.luo@sangfor.com. She responses fast enough.
Is this answer helpful?
saad hussain Lv1Posted 19 Jul 2022 14:37

am faceing the same issue.
nO_iDea Lv5Posted 19 Jul 2022 16:50

In my exprerience, I have to resend the OTP. You an also go to the live chat for live escalation or email Ms. Jojo Lou > jojo.luo@sangfor.com. She responses fast enough.
jetjetd Lv5Posted 20 Jul 2022 00:35

This happens worldwide. I also experience this one. Maybe there is a delay in the message pushing. Let Jojo Luo assist you she is the admin of this community. You can send email to her to jojo.luo@sangfor.com.
naomivillamor Lv3Posted 21 Jul 2022 09:31

I also facing the same issue.
Rhebie Lv3Posted 08 Aug 2022 13:16

You can always reach out to sangfor support thru email or livechat.
Ashley Anne Lv2Posted 08 Aug 2022 14:00

Please check if the number is correct, if still can't receive the OTP. Please reach out thru live chat or email of sangfor support.
Rashley Lv2Posted 08 Aug 2022 14:04

If you still aren't receiving the OTP, please double-check your phone number. Please contact sang via live chat or email for assistance.
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 08 Aug 2022 14:50

Yes  i Have also done this many time but same issue
rivsy Lv5Posted 08 Aug 2022 14:56

You can direct go to community then click the lower right portion which is the Chat Support of the Community. Fill in the details then choose "Community online" where you can chat either with Karla Hong or Jojo Lou. They can manually bind your mobile phone

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Trending Topics

Board Leaders