[Ended] Session 6 - Find Sangfor Premium Content Creator

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 04 Jul 2022 16:24

session 7.jpg

Dear member,
Sangfor Community is launching the “Content Creator Program”, which is the best way for you to earn a lot of coins in a short time.

1. What You Can Write

To make this knowledge sharing much easier, we provide three types of content and related templates and user practices for you.

Type 1: #Troubleshooting Case (analyze the cause for an issue and share with us your handling process and solution).

Type 2: #Configuration Guide (how you build a network environment and complete the configuration to fulfill a new technology solution).
* Writing Template: Configuration guide (click to download)
* Recommended Artilce: SANGFOR_IAM_v12.0.18_CAS Authentication Configuration Guide

Type 3: #User Experience (introduce something like usage value, usage scenario from Sangfor products).
guide_35.png guide_35.png guide_35.png
"Make bricks without straw." Before writing, we need to prepare some useful and valuable materials. Hope the below article will make you perform well in your writing.

会动的花.gif

2. Event Duration: Jul.5 –Jul. 31, 2022

3. What Can Get

1). 3000 coins for each article created and approved.
creating reward.png      
Tips: There is no limit to the languages of your articles. It means you can create an article written in English and your local language and get double coins.

2). Quality Reward: 2000 coins per article
Each article will be tagged as a “Featured” or“Excellent” stamp when it covers required parts and is very helpful to others.
featured.png

3). TOP3 Creation Reward: 1000 coins
The top three users in the number of articles created in this session will be rewarded 1000 coins.

4). Grade Medal:
The medal is not only a symbol of honor but also an expression of your competence.
grade medal for originality program.png

5). Get a chance to win a quarterly or annual honor “TOP SHARER”.

会动的花.gif

4. How to Participate
flow chart of originlaity program.png
1). You can download the provided templates to guide you to write. It is a good way to make your article highlighted or featured.
2). Please send your articles to jojo.luo@sangfor.com with the title “Session 6 - Content Creation program”.
3). Your article will be reviewed within 3 - 4 working days after submission.
4). Coins will be sent to you after the event ends.

会动的花.gif
5. Event Rules
1). 80% of your article must be original.
2). Any copying from existing Sangfor documents is prohibited and disqualified.
3). All coins and medals will be announced within 3-5 working days after the event ends. You can check the community system message.
金币到账提醒.png

礼物.gif 礼物.gif

Award Announcement
Congratulate the following 2 participants on getting the rewards. Many thanks for their contribution to the growth of the Community.

RankingUser NameCreated ArticlesTotal
Coins
Current
Level
1jetjetd1036,000LV4
2Jun_Sheng17413,500 LV3

会动的花.gif

Interested?
regidorreyes Lv5Posted 05 Jul 2022 08:40

Can I write Filipino version?
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 28 Jul 2022 13:36

I will try
jetjetd Lv5Posted 31 Jul 2022 20:05

hello Jojo, I just submitted my entries. I already sent it via email. thank you very much.