#User Experience# My HCI Solution POC Sharing

Noman Rajput Lv2Posted 14 Jun 2022 14:55

Last edited by Noman Rajput 22 Jun 2022 15:43.

Hi Tech Guys,
I have just completed HCI POC and i want to share my feedback with all technical fellows who are intend to adopt HCI solution.

1. Sangfor provides a complete and comprehensive HCI solution that includes (Compute, storage, networking, security, backup and Replication) while others are just providing only 2 or 3 instances.
2. Sangfor HCI is hardware independent and you can add any brand of rack server as a HCI node.
3. it provides a free cluster node management unlike esxi, so when you login to any of the node you will be redirected to clustered console and can manage any resource from any node.
4. In top of above, Sangfor SCP is like icing on the cake, Beacuse you can manage your multiple in house clusters or geographically seperated clusters in one window with only one SCP license while in VMware you have to purchase linked cluster licesnses to manage clusters.
5. with Sangfor HCI Networking, you dont need to purchase network devices seperately for your east-west traffic management, Sanfgor HCI provides you a topology console just like GNS3, so you can easily design and configure the network topology in a hassle free environment along with a bird eye view of complete network.
6. As a Comparison with VMware, it is found very easy and simple to design your topology and configure networking with a Hoslitic View of the Network.
7.  If you are thinking how to integrate or migrate your Vmware Infrastructure, there is nothing to worry about that, because Sangfor HCI has a simple and smooth VMware integration provision, you just integrate vCenter first and move your VMs one by one from vCenter to HCI without any downtime.
8. Sangfor HCI provides you a strong HA and redundancy between nodes (replica2, replica3....etc) as you like. For Example, with replica2 your VMs are protected by 2 nodes if one node goes down your VMs are protected by other node.
9. With Sangfor HCI Security, You just name it and the things are there, NGAF, IAG(IAM), SSL-VPN, SD-WAN etc. NGAF provides a complete network level security along with L4 to L7 security. beacuse it has a dedicated WAF with top 10 OWASP vulnerability protection. you can fine tune your WAF according to each web services you are publishing.
10. With Backup and Replication, they left Veeam B&R far away with builten Backup and Replication features, you can take backups, test backup in an isloated environment, you can perform DR Drill with the help of Sangfor HCI Backup and Replication, you can recover and restore any VM to same location or to DR Site.
11. CDP Backups, your CDP protected VMs can provide you a maximum of last 1 sec backup of your Data and Logs which means a realtime protection of your VM.  
12. The last but not the least, Sangfor R&D team is 24/7 available for you to support you and make any changes in your infrastructre according to your environment, it means it just not a support team but its R&D team which i have never ever engaged with in any solution.  

There are a lot of more things to share about such a comprehensive HCI Solution which i am not able to express here.
Please Feel free to ask any query.

Thanks,
Muhammad Noman Rajput

Like this topic? Like it or reward the author.

Creating a topic earns you 5 coins. A featured or excellent topic earns you more coins. What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 14 Jun 2022 18:40

Thanks for sharing.
jetjetd Lv5Posted 20 Jun 2022 16:49

valuable feedback.
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 25 Jun 2022 12:20

Thanks for sharing.
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 20 Jul 2022 16:42

much appreciated feedback.
Newbie308427 Posted 03 Sep 2022 14:48

Thank you! It is really a nice and usefull sharing.
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 05 Sep 2022 10:51

Thanks for your useful information !
Faisal P Posted 18 Oct 2022 11:31

Thank you for your information ...
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 13 Mar 2023 15:47

I think this article is good enough to describe the POC method. I really appreciate these kinds of articles because it is based on the ground realities not just theoretical/guide book wording.
Murtaza Akbar Lv1Posted 13 Mar 2023 18:03

its a good article ,HCI and SCP is user friendly as compare to other solution.

Trending Topics

Board Leaders