Does the SSL VPN will block the user which has a virus on their PC when trying to connect to the VPN?

Ghostlying Lv2Posted 09 Jun 2022 12:25

Hi,

I have a question, does the SSL VPN will block the user which has a virus on their PC when trying to connect to the VPN?

Thanks & Regards,

ArsalanAli has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

No, End Point will not block it
EDR (End Point Disaster Recovery) will kill the Virus of PC
Is this answer helpful?
ArsalanAli Lv3Posted 09 Jun 2022 14:04

No, End Point will not block it
EDR (End Point Disaster Recovery) will kill the Virus of PC
newbie9090 Lv2Posted 09 Jun 2022 14:36

No, SSLVPN does not have the ability to detect and prevent malware.
jetjetd Lv5Posted 09 Jun 2022 14:47

No, it will just pass through even if that SSL VPN user has a virus.
Ghostlying Lv2Posted 09 Jun 2022 14:58

Then the virus will spread throug the SSL VPN, any idea to prevent this issue?
jetjetd Lv5Posted 09 Jun 2022 15:43

If you are suspecting that this user has a virus, maybe you can scan the pc first or you let it be isolated from your local network. If this pc has already a virus and you did not notice it and you even let it connect in your SSL VPN, I am assuming that the virus is already spreading in your local network and it will try to spread the virus in the other network where you are connecting your VPN.
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 13 Jun 2022 16:05

NO SSL VPN does not block then systsem.
regidorreyes Lv5Posted 13 Jun 2022 16:54

You can configure a policy to filter the traffic that pass through SSL VPN. For additional layer of security against viruses and malware, you can position an Enpoint Security like Sangfor ES.
rivsy Lv5Posted 14 Jun 2022 15:54

No, but if there is a Sangfor Endpoint Secure that block the incoming virus, quarantine and clean the infected unit
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 14 Jun 2022 19:17

No but it will be blocked by Network Policy Server if it is deployed in the network and it will throw the end user into quarantine network until it health is recovered.

I Can Help:

Change

Board Leaders