Virtual Networking 10

BiserovNikita Posted 31 May 2022 19:33

I'm new in HCI Sangfor, trying to get VM access to the internet.
Already have connection from VM(10.0.0.2) and Edge(192.168.1.15).  
How to connect VM to the Internet and Office Subnet 192.X.X.X?
Should I use iptables or somethig else?
P.S. I'll be very plesant if you are sending me link on actual traning for that question

jetjetd has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins, 10 coins of bounty and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Last edited by Mei Ying 25 Jun 2022 23:25.

1. The video below is a demo about configuration of Sangfor aCloud Virtual Network. I hope it helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUQGCIqiP3A

2. Please ensure that the interface status is connected.
Is this answer helpful?
regidorreyes Lv5Posted 01 Jun 2022 21:19

You should have a route from your VM to Office Subnet in order to have communication between them. The route must be configured on your Router/Firewall. Also to have access to internet, you must configure the right default gateway on your VM and Office subnet. Then configure default route and NAT to your Router/Firewall.
Noman Rajput Lv2Posted 07 Jun 2022 12:58

Go to Topology ---> Connect your VM to Router or Firewall via Switch. Then configure IP address to VM and enter the Router IP as VM Gateway Address. configure default route in the router. Finally configure NATing to allow internet to your LAN subnet.

if you need further clarification you can ask in the comment.
Farrukh Khatib Lv1Posted 07 Jun 2022 17:35

Under the network topology, you can connect your VM directly with distributed virtual switch and connect it to the edge network so in this case you will get the access to the network LAN access directly to the VM.
Hamid Hussain Lv2Posted 17 Jun 2022 12:56

Then configure default route and NAT to your Router/Firewall.
jetjetd Lv5Posted 17 Jun 2022 15:34

Last edited by Mei Ying 25 Jun 2022 23:25.

1. The video below is a demo about configuration of Sangfor aCloud Virtual Network. I hope it helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUQGCIqiP3A

2. Please ensure that the interface status is connected.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders