Multiple WAN on NGAF

GiacomoV Lv1Posted 24 May 2022 18:13

Hi,
I have firewall m5100. This model have 3 physical interfaces.
I need to connect 3 different WAN and 1 LAN.
How can I do?
I try to configure the wan uplinks with different subinterfaces with VLAN. But on the menu "subinterfaces" there isn't the flag WAN attributes.
Anyone can help me?
Thanks

KY has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

"I try to configure the wan uplinks with different subinterfaces with VLAN. But on the menu "subinterfaces" there isn't the flag WAN attributes."
You can go to the corresponding physical interface that is used by the subinterface and enable the WAN attribute on the physical interface.
68674629035d2c9ed3.png
For more information about deployment, can go to our community resources to get the configuration guide:
https://community.sangfor.com/plugin.php?id=sangfor_databases:index#?tags=7
Is this answer helpful?
KY Lv3Posted 27 May 2022 10:22

"I try to configure the wan uplinks with different subinterfaces with VLAN. But on the menu "subinterfaces" there isn't the flag WAN attributes."
You can go to the corresponding physical interface that is used by the subinterface and enable the WAN attribute on the physical interface.
68674629035d2c9ed3.png
For more information about deployment, can go to our community resources to get the configuration guide:
https://community.sangfor.com/plugin.php?id=sangfor_databases:index#?tags=7
GiacomoV Lv1Posted 27 May 2022 15:52

Thanks for the answer.
I configure the subinterface as you told me and it's work but I have an issue to set a policy based routing with this interface.
I also try to configure an PPOE in the subinterfaces but the problem persist.
Schermata 2022-05-25 alle 18.26.18.png
ArsalanAli Lv3Posted 27 May 2022 21:50

Is IPv6 is enable ?
go in system -> network then scroll down and enable IPV6

kmrnliaqat Lv3Posted 01 Jun 2022 18:23

informative ..
ArsalanAli Lv3Posted 04 Jun 2022 18:24

Did your issue get resolved ?
Farrukh Khatib Lv1Posted 07 Jun 2022 17:44

Yes you can make it but for that you need to bring multiple wan connection over the VLAN and create the sub interface of the physical interface and logically segregate it into 2 VLAN. with this senario you can accomodate multiwan concept.

jetjetd Lv5Posted 08 Jun 2022 18:44

Of this 3 different WAN sources, is this came up with 3 provider or this is only from one provider? If one provider only you can use 1 physical link and use the other 2 for subinterface under that interface. The LAN must use a dedicated physical link by the way.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders