NIC Drivers updating

BiserovNikita Posted 19 May 2022 15:29

I faced on problem with NIC cards, one of them - built in NIC do not recognized by HCI linux, second NIC is recognized but drivers still need to update!

Unfortantely, I have a ticket to Technical support Sangfor twice in mail and LiveChat.

In my case I tasted HCI Sangfor trial edition, is still possible to upate driver by me? Or get help from Technical support?

By solving this question, you may help 508 user(s).

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

jetjetd Lv5Posted 19 May 2022 19:17

You can try updating it by yourself and if same problem occurs, you can reach out again the technical support.
Mei Ying Lv1Posted 23 Jun 2022 08:43

May I know what is the HCI version you are using and are you using third-party server? May I know the server vendors please?
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 05 Jul 2022 12:32

try to connect directly if any issue raise ticket
Faisal P Posted 05 Jul 2022 12:50

Run: sudo rfkill unblock all; sudo hciconfig hci0 down; sudo rmmod btusb; sudo modprobe btusb; sudo hciconfig hci0 up
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 05 Jul 2022 16:51

Update NIC by yourself, check compatibilities between different versions (always) and try again but if still the case is not resolved then check out with TAC engineer. He will let you know better.
rivsy Lv5Posted 06 Jul 2022 11:40

update the driver of the NIC or try a generic driver of NIC
naomivillamor Lv3Posted 06 Jul 2022 11:52

you must update the driver first.
regidorreyes Lv5Posted 07 Jul 2022 09:14

Check the best driver suit for the device and manually install it. If it doesn't work, consolidate all your done troubleshooting and send it to Sangfor Support for faster resolving the issue.
Rhebie Lv3Posted 11 Jul 2022 08:39

You do the update by yourself, better check the compatibility first. Backup all necessary logs, then if a problem occurs, you can reach TAC to better solve the problem.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders