IAG Online Duration Quota Control

Tckoay Lv1Posted 01 Nov 2021 22:43

Hi,

I'm trying to configure IAG with Online duration quota control. Scenario as I created local users named as UserA, UserB, UserC with 10 minutes online duration control.  Testing with a notebook that IP or MAC address are not binding with any users account.

Now I'm authenticated one notebook UserA and can online with 10 minutes. After finished 10 minutes, the notebook can't get online. Without logout UserA, I perform authentication login with UserB. The login was success, however, IAM still show the notebook IP still authenticated with UserA login ID. Not UserB, therefore I can't get additional online duration.

Question: What's the best way to configure a notebook with online duration time? By login into different user ID, their online duration can be extended.

Fitz has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi, Tckoay

First of all, thank you for your support to IAG.

About your feedback, we have three points to communicate and confirm with you.

1. What is the authentication method used by users A and B?

2. What is the applicable object of the duration policy configured? Is it configured as user or IP?

3. The problem displayed as A after user B logs in. It is a phenomenon caused by delayed update. This is normal. However, it is not normal that the PC cannot access the Internet at this time.

Please help confirm 1 and 2 first. Based on this, we will make further judgment.

Or you can contact our Sangfor technical support center directly:
Sangfor Customer Service Center: +60 127117511 (7129)
Email: tech.support@sangfor.com
Is this answer helpful?
Fitz Lv2Posted 02 Nov 2021 16:50

Hi, Tckoay

First of all, thank you for your support to IAG.

About your feedback, we have three points to communicate and confirm with you.

1. What is the authentication method used by users A and B?

2. What is the applicable object of the duration policy configured? Is it configured as user or IP?

3. The problem displayed as A after user B logs in. It is a phenomenon caused by delayed update. This is normal. However, it is not normal that the PC cannot access the Internet at this time.

Please help confirm 1 and 2 first. Based on this, we will make further judgment.

Or you can contact our Sangfor technical support center directly:
Sangfor Customer Service Center: +60 127117511 (7129)
Email: tech.support@sangfor.com
Tckoay Lv1Posted 02 Nov 2021 17:57

1. Local User with Password Based Authentication.
2. User IP - The notebook having statics IP
3. Confirm can't get online as IAM still detect as UserA although I login with UserB login.
Tckoay Lv1Posted 05 Nov 2021 09:38

Yes. The duration quota policy selected object was based on the User ID, not IP. It just don't switch when I login different user ID. Unless I perform logout for eixsting UserA, then only login with UserB ID.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders