[Closed] Get 1000 Coins Rewards for VIP Membership Authentication

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 05 Aug 2021 11:32

VIP账号认证 拷贝.jpg

Dear members,

As we all know, there are 3 types of accounts in the community: common users, VIP members, and Partner. Here I would like to talk about VIP membership with you.

If you are using a Sangfor product, we highly recommend you verify your account as VIP member. As a VIP member, you will receive 1000 coins rewards for your authentication. What’s more, double coin tokens can be awarded for all your behaviors, much faster and more convenient for you to save up coins and redeem your favorite gifts! (Get to Know How to Save up Coins)

For VIP membership authentication, please try either of following two methods:

The First Method:
Step 1: Go to “Profile”> Membership”.
图片1.png

Step 2: Enter the Serial Number or Gateway ID of your Sangfor Product.
图片2.png

Step 3: Click “Submit” and your account will be automatically verified as VIP member.
图片3.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Second Method:
If you are not verified yet, a pop-up window will appear once you logged in. Select “I am an end user of Sangfor product”. And enter the Serial Number or Gateway ID of your Sangfor Product.

图片3.png

Kindly Reminder:
1. We will give away 1,000 coins to those previously certified as VIP members. You can check the progress in “Message Center > System”.

图片4.png

2. If you have been VIP membership before August 5th, please do not reply this post. Because coins rewards have been sent to you already.

Now it is time to upgrade your account! When you finished the authentication, please reply with “VIP Member Verified” under my post. Let’s take 1000 coins rewards home!

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 05 Aug 2021 11:37

VIP Member Verified
BlackzID Lv1Posted 06 Aug 2021 08:41

VIP Member Verified
Nissin Lv1Posted 07 Aug 2021 11:44

VIP Member Verified
sekyu Lv2Posted 12 Aug 2021 17:20

how to verified that we have received the 1000 coins? I can't found any confirmation
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 13 Aug 2021 22:21

I have send VIP request so much before but i didnt receive any confirmation. Kindly confirm me as soon as possible.
JM Lv1Posted 14 Aug 2021 11:13

VIP Member Verified
MelvinSen Lv1Posted 14 Aug 2021 11:20

VIP Member Verified