Expand Datastore 10

Gianpiero Lv1Posted 22 Jul 2021 23:29

Hi

I need to expand an external datastore
I have already expanded the LUN (it is an iscsi Datastore)

How can I do?

Thank you

Jun_Sheng17 has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins, 10 coins of bounty and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

After the expansion of ISCSI external storage, HCI needs to be configured as follows:

1. Click [scan for New Disk] under [Storage]-> [Other Datastores], scan the disk once, and then click Cancel
2. Click the refresh button on the interface again
3. Find the corresponding storage that has been added and enter the detailed state
4. There will be a "Expand" button in the storage information, click "Expand" and confirm

If the above steps can not solve your problem, it is recommended that you log a support ticket to get further assistance.
Is this answer helpful?
Jun_Sheng17 Posted 23 Jul 2021 13:50

After the expansion of ISCSI external storage, HCI needs to be configured as follows:

1. Click [scan for New Disk] under [Storage]-> [Other Datastores], scan the disk once, and then click Cancel
2. Click the refresh button on the interface again
3. Find the corresponding storage that has been added and enter the detailed state
4. There will be a "Expand" button in the storage information, click "Expand" and confirm

If the above steps can not solve your problem, it is recommended that you log a support ticket to get further assistance.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders