HCI Software Licensing 5

YoursTruly Lv1Posted 14 Jun 2021 18:52

Hi, I have couple questions about HCI
Is there any software licensing at HCI Pro Enterprise Edition?
How to check my license expiry time in HCI Web Console?
What is the meaning of Update Service Expiration Date  ?Would it affect my HCI?

Thank you

Jun_Sheng17 has solved this question and earned 25 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins, 5 coins of bounty and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Good Day! There is a licensing for HCI enterprise version. For checking the license status, you may check in HCI through System > Licensing. 'Update Service Expiration Date' was referring to your HCI expire date.  If the purchased license is expired, it will not affected the current running vm, but it will not allowed to upgrade HCI to newer version and lose all technical support.
Is this answer helpful?
Jun_Sheng17 Posted 14 Jun 2021 21:33

Good Day! There is a licensing for HCI enterprise version. For checking the license status, you may check in HCI through System > Licensing. 'Update Service Expiration Date' was referring to your HCI expire date.  If the purchased license is expired, it will not affected the current running vm, but it will not allowed to upgrade HCI to newer version and lose all technical support.
YoursTruly Lv1Posted 17 Jun 2021 12:30

So there are no license expire date for my basic components on HCI right?
Farrukh Khatib Lv1Posted 17 Jun 2021 22:04

License (Per physical CPU)
aSV (Server Virtualization)
Server Virtualization, HA, DRS, Automated Hot Add, Backup, Clone, Sub Administrator, etc.

aNet (Network Virtualization)
Network virtualization, Distributed Firewall, Drawable Topology, Visualized Network, aSwitch, aRouter, etc.

aSAN (Storage Virtualization)
2-3 Copies, SSD Read & Write Acceleration, Storage Tier-ing, Data Locality, etc.
rivsy Lv5Posted 29 Jun 2022 15:13

Yes there is a HCI Enterprise version to check the type of license you are using go to System > General > Licensing. From there you can check the license information on the left panel to determine. (please see below picture for reference)

1.png (111.74 KB, Downloads: 533)

1.png

2.png (23.24 KB, Downloads: 538)

2.png
IPS_len Lv2Posted 15 Nov 2022 09:28

Thanks for this information. knowledge acquired.
Martin Agno Lv1Posted 26 Jul 2023 08:49

Good day! how is estimated cost of HCI license renewal for 1-year?
Martin Agno Lv1Posted 26 Jul 2023 09:54

Good day! how much is the estimated cost of HCI license renewal for 1-year?

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders