Which hardware is best for Sangfor HCI.

jetjetd has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Any brands will do as long as it fits with the minimum hardware requirements. If you want to base it in brands just think what hardware brand base on your experience is best for you in terms of durability and  technical support.
Is this answer helpful?
Faisal Posted 07 Aug 2020 08:27

I think ...
Keyboard; Mouse; Monitor.
CPU: RAM, Processor, hard disk,NIC
Muhammad Bilal Lv4Posted 07 Aug 2020 11:42

I mean which brand of hardware is best for running Sangfor HCI in terms of Sangfor Hardware support. Like Dell, HP, Lenovo and IBM.
Newbie191628 Lv3Posted 08 Aug 2020 18:51

It is recommended to use Sangfor aServer to run the HCI. If you like to use third party server to run HCI, it will need to fufil below requirements. The brand will not affect the use HCI but specifications will affect it. You may refer to below requirement and recommended hardware requirements:
Recommended Hardware Requirements:

Minimum Hardware Requirements:
jetjetd Lv5Posted 08 Aug 2020 20:24

Any brands will do as long as it fits with the minimum hardware requirements. If you want to base it in brands just think what hardware brand base on your experience is best for you in terms of durability and  technical support.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders