Shutting down virtual machine

Faisal Posted 02 Aug 2020 20:03

"On the [Virtual Machines] page, you can check the operating conditions of all virtual machines within the scope of management of additional virtualization platform controllers, including the status of shutting down virtual machines, virtual machine names, virtualization platforms that they have, resources they have, IP addresses, CPUs, GPU and memory work, and related user information".
1. What to do if the status of shutting down the virtual machine is not functioning properly?

jetjetd has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi Faisal, your questions seems very misleading. What do you mean by status of shutting down the vm is not functioning properly? This is the first time I encounter that a vm has an issue shutting down. Most issues I encountered is a vm having an issue in booting up.
Is this answer helpful?
jetjetd Lv5Posted 03 Aug 2020 00:46

Hi Faisal, your questions seems very misleading. What do you mean by status of shutting down the vm is not functioning properly? This is the first time I encounter that a vm has an issue shutting down. Most issues I encountered is a vm having an issue in booting up.
Sangfor_Siva Posted 03 Aug 2020 09:22

If the VM status is abnormal, or unable to shutdown/power off the VM from VDC, go to VMP console and check the VDI agent on the VM.
If it is a newly deployed VM, make sure the first power on command is from VDC and not powered on from VMP.
Normally this issue is due to the VDI Agent abnormal on the VM.
Faisal Posted 10 Oct 2021 11:12

Thank you very much for the information ...

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders