Sangfor aCMP DR Replication

Mak Tim Fatt Lv1Posted 13 Sep 2019 12:29

I have a query on the DR replication.

1. I had protect a VM on the DR previously, then after 2 weeks I remove the VM out from the DR task, now i want to protect back the same VM to Dr

Question: When i add the VM to DR, is it the  hci will re-sync again the VM size ?

Liew has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Good day! Have you enable the option delete placeholder when you delete the VM? If you didn't enable it, it will compare DC and DR first, if full backup still same then it will just sync incremental, else it will be full backup.
Is this answer helpful?
Apriyanto Lv5Posted 17 Sep 2019 20:00

how do you do the vm transfer ?
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 17 May 2022 14:36

Apparently it should be resync with HCI no matter what size it should have.
Faisal Piliang Posted 17 May 2022 17:50

Hyper-V added the ability to resize the virtual disks attached to a running virtual machine without having to shutdown the virtual machine.
jetjetd Lv5Posted 18 May 2022 00:19

The HCI needs to resync again with the vm size to be able to check some configuration and data changes.
rivsy Lv5Posted 18 May 2022 05:43

Last edited by rivsy 20 May 2022 14:21.

Just resync it with the HCI, it will automatically adjust to the current size changes
Liew Lv2Posted 23 May 2022 11:02

Good day! Have you enable the option delete placeholder when you delete the VM? If you didn't enable it, it will compare DC and DR first, if full backup still same then it will just sync incremental, else it will be full backup.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders