User still can access to youtube and google after log out.

Newbie430113 Lv1Posted 09 May 2019 14:23

Greeting,

Why user still can access youtube and google search after they logged out their user account?

Muhammad Talha has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Noted. Please check your access control policy for youtube. In objects select all users and then commit.
Also it is possible that youtube page might be opening due to cache in history in local user desktop. clear the cache and then check. I hope this will work
Is this answer helpful?
Muhammad Talha Lv3Posted 09 May 2019 14:34

Hi Dear,

Have you changed anything if not then Can you please check your device license is valid ?
Also check if the device is in pass-through
Newbie430113 Lv1Posted 09 May 2019 14:46

I have blocked youtube.com for working hour this is for open auth but when I tried to set up the auth method using a password when the user logged out they still can access to the internet. device license is still valid. Where can I check the device is in pass-through?
Muhammad Talha Lv3Posted 09 May 2019 14:55

Please check your authentication policy then. Might be possible the same policy is applied for both open auth. users as well as password auth. users so when the users log out they are authenticated as open and then able to access youtube
Newbie430113 Lv1Posted 09 May 2019 15:10

But another website like yahoo mail etc need to log in before being able to access it and I set youtube being blocked all day, and user account still can access it after logged out but for open auth, they cannot access youtube at all.
Muhammad Talha Lv3Posted 09 May 2019 15:16

Noted. Please check your access control policy for youtube. In objects select all users and then commit.
Also it is possible that youtube page might be opening due to cache in history in local user desktop. clear the cache and then check. I hope this will work
Newbie430113 Lv1Posted 09 May 2019 16:02

Thank you... I cleared cache and tried open youtube back and it requested the user to login first.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders