Muhammad Talha Lv3Posted 03 Feb 2019 06:03

Last edited by Muhammad Talha 03 Feb 2019 06:08.

Hi Dear,

You can easily sync your AD domain accounts to IAM. I have attached some pictures for reference and a link for guide how to configure AD with you IAM. Hope this will help you out.
After you successfully configure, you can authenticate your users with Domain name instead of IP address.
Beside this there are several other ways also to authenticate that includes MAC address and hostname also.
Thanks.

Link : http://community.sangfor.com/plu ... iewdatabase&tid=881

AD1.png (85.21 KB, Downloads: 1351)

AD1.png

AD2.png (35.64 KB, Downloads: 1323)

AD2.png

AD3.png (104.16 KB, Downloads: 1335)

AD3.png
Hi Dear,

Sorry I was busy, Yes I am sure IAM can sync with Aruba ClearPass, From Monday onwards are CTI will be back so you can try with the help of our Sangfor technical engineer. If it is urgent you can open a support case and I am sure someone will help you remotely to configure Aruba Clear Pass server.
Is this answer helpful?
Muhammad Talha Lv3Posted 06 Feb 2019 20:33

Hi,

can you please let me know that your users successfully authenticated with IAM, only your issue is it's not showing username ?
Muhammad Talha Lv3Posted 10 Feb 2019 03:24

Hi Dear,

Sorry I was busy, Yes I am sure IAM can sync with Aruba ClearPass, From Monday onwards are CTI will be back so you can try with the help of our Sangfor technical engineer. If it is urgent you can open a support case and I am sure someone will help you remotely to configure Aruba Clear Pass server.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders