Sangfor Community»Categories Product Internet Access Gateway (IAG) IAM and Aruba ClearPass SSO Sync

IAM and Aruba ClearPass SSO Sync

views: 9782 | comments: 12 | added to Favorites 0
Lights on | 提示:支持键盘翻页<-左 右->
    组图打开中,请稍候......
Created: 02 Feb 2019 22:51

Summary:

Currently, our client are use Aruba ClearPass for device authentication that connect into network. For authentication, ClearPass use .1x and sync into Active Directory. Our client want to try IAM to g ...

andrianus_eko Posted 14 Feb 2019 15:51
Hi Darrel,

What parameters should I input at the ClearPass so IAM could sync with it?
And it seems that there is no documentations for Public API at the community resources.
Darrel_IAM Posted 12 Feb 2019 09:51
Hi Andrianus:
        Sangfor IAM support RestAPI on high version (>12.0.13), you may check the “system" - "general" - "advance" - " Public API".
        Wish it work for u .
andrianus_eko Posted 10 Feb 2019 12:35
Hi Talha,

Thank you very much for your reply. I do hope that this problem could solve ASAP. And I happy to help if there any CTI engineer need remote session to configure it.
Muhammad Talha Posted 10 Feb 2019 03:24
Hi Dear,

Sorry I was busy, Yes I am sure IAM can sync with Aruba ClearPass, From Monday onwards are CTI will be back so you can try with the help of our Sangfor technical engineer. If it is urgent you can open a support case and I am sure someone will help you remotely to configure Aruba Clear Pass server.
andrianus_eko Posted 09 Feb 2019 22:37
So, I will make it simple. Can Sangfor IAM sync with Aruba ClearPass?
Muhammad Talha Posted 06 Feb 2019 20:33
Hi,

can you please let me know that your users successfully authenticated with IAM, only your issue is it's not showing username ?
andrianus_eko Posted 06 Feb 2019 16:34
Hi,

Can anyone give any suggestion?

Thank you
Muhammad Talha Posted 03 Feb 2019 06:03
Last edited by Muhammad Talha 03 Feb 2019 06:08.

Hi Dear,

You can easily sync your AD domain accounts to IAM. I have attached some pictures for reference and a link for guide how to configure AD with you IAM. Hope this will help you out.
After you successfully configure, you can authenticate your users with Domain name instead of IP address.
Beside this there are several other ways also to authenticate that includes MAC address and hostname also.
Thanks.

Link : http://community.sangfor.com/plu ... iewdatabase&tid=881

AD1.png (85.21 KB, Downloads: 1351)

AD1.png

AD2.png (35.64 KB, Downloads: 1323)

AD2.png

AD3.png (104.16 KB, Downloads: 1335)

AD3.png