How to reset the administrator password

Maxccm Lv1Posted 22 Nov 2018 12:17

Help... i would like to know how to reset or back to factory...
Thanks!!

CTI TF has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

My apologizes for not noticing the product.
For IAM, you can reset the password follow the steps below:
1. In browser, enter https://IAMIP/php/rp.php and the page will show "File is created. Please plug in crossover cable and restart device."
2. After that, unplug any other cable that connected to IAM.
3. Plug a cable that connect to 2 interface on IAM(such as eth0-eth2,eth1-eth3).
Note that the 2 interface cannot be bypass interface(such as eth0-eth1,eth2,eth3).
4. Restart IAM.
For reset factory default in IAM, the steps are:
1. Unplug any other cable that connected to IAM.
2. Plug a cable that connect to 2 interface on IAM(such as eth0-eth2,eth1-eth3).
Note that the 2 interface cannot be bypass interface(such as eth0-eth1,eth2,eth3).
3. Restart IAM.
Is this answer helpful?
CTI TF Lv2Posted 22 Nov 2018 14:45

Hi, may I know what device you would like to reset administrator password or reset factory default?
CTI TF Lv2Posted 23 Nov 2018 09:11

My apologizes for not noticing the product.
For IAM, you can reset the password follow the steps below:
1. In browser, enter https://IAMIP/php/rp.php and the page will show "File is created. Please plug in crossover cable and restart device."
2. After that, unplug any other cable that connected to IAM.
3. Plug a cable that connect to 2 interface on IAM(such as eth0-eth2,eth1-eth3).
4. Restart IAM.
For reset factory default in IAM, the steps are:
1. Unplug any other cable that connected to IAM.
2. Plug a cable that connect to 2 interface on IAM(such as eth0-eth2,eth1-eth3).
3. Restart IAM.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders