EDR agent password

Paola Medrano Lv1Posted 04 Sep 2024 21:26

I was with an EDR trial but the trial time is over and we don't have access to the platform but it is still running on the agent and as I can't deactivate it from the platform it doesn't give me the password on the agent to deactivate it, what can I do?

Enrico Vanzetto has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi, unfortunately you can't uninstall edr agent if you don't have access anymore to your es appliance since it's expired. I suggest you to reach out your Sangofr sales and explain the situation. In my honest opinion, if you request a trial extension licence about your edr appliance, you can proceed to uninstall agents with es appliance online and active.
Is this answer helpful?
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 06 Sep 2024 14:13

HiHi,

Uninstalling the agent without an uninstall password is not possible unless the PC undergoes reformatting.
Therefore pls ask for assistance from Sangfor Technical Support as this will minimize the time required.
E-mail: Tech.Support@sangfor.com

Thank you.
Enrico Vanzetto Lv4Posted 06 Sep 2024 21:14

Hi, unfortunately you can't uninstall edr agent if you don't have access anymore to your es appliance since it's expired. I suggest you to reach out your Sangofr sales and explain the situation. In my honest opinion, if you request a trial extension licence about your edr appliance, you can proceed to uninstall agents with es appliance online and active.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow