loopback interbface

Newbie452061 Lv1Posted 30 Aug 2024 23:52

hello
can somone explain t me why i dont have option of loopback interface in my snagforngaf i have latest ver of ngaf system , it need some lic ???

Newbie517762 has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Last edited by Newbie517762 02 Sep 2024 09:40.

HiHi,

Some features are not supported by the old platform NGAF. The Loopback feature is exclusive to the Network Secure Platform. Currently, the old platform NGAF cannot be upgraded to the Network Secure Platform.
Please refer below for more information:
Is this answer helpful?
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 02 Sep 2024 09:38

Last edited by Newbie517762 02 Sep 2024 09:40.

HiHi,

Some features are not supported by the old platform NGAF. The Loopback feature is exclusive to the Network Secure Platform. Currently, the old platform NGAF cannot be upgraded to the Network Secure Platform.
Please refer below for more information:
Zonger Lv5Posted 02 Sep 2024 15:01

The Loopback interface is not available in the Sangfor NGAF system by design. In NGAF, the Loopback interface is not required as it is primarily used for testing and debugging purposes, and NGAF has its own built-in testing and validation mechanisms.

The Loopback interface is typically used in physical networks, whereas NGAF is a virtual network architecture. The NGAF system uses a virtualized network environment where interfaces are created and managed differently than in physical networks. As a result, the Loopback interface is not necessary or supported in the Sangfor NGAF system in the latest version as well.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow