Atrust with Entra ID MFA (oAuth2.0)

Newbie471108 Lv1Posted 19 Aug 2024 12:56

We are setting up atrust intergated with VDC and using Entra ID MFA via oAuth2.0.

We cannot by passthrough user information to do SSO the VDI, anyone has the solution for it?

Prosi has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi,

The following steps assumes that the user-specific profiles are being used on the client workstations and running Windows 9x/ME/2000/XP operating systems.

In the Appsrv.ini file of the user profile, add the following lines at the end of the [wfclient] section:
SSOnUserSetting=On
EnableSSOnThruICAFile=On

To use the .ica file, add the following line in the Application section (this is the section where all the settings like resolution or encryption are stored):
UseLocalUserAndPassword=On
Note: This change has to be made individually to the Appsrv.ini file for each user. Users must have the full Program Neighborhood Client installed and have Use Local Username and Password selected for logon in the ICA Settings menu.
Is this answer helpful?
Enrico Vanzetto Lv4Posted 19 Aug 2024 19:35

Hi, i can't find any useful here on Sangfor Community and on Sangfor Knowledge about your problem. I suggest you to get in touch with your Sangfor Sales Contact.
Prosi Lv3Posted 20 Aug 2024 12:01

Hi,

The following steps assumes that the user-specific profiles are being used on the client workstations and running Windows 9x/ME/2000/XP operating systems.

In the Appsrv.ini file of the user profile, add the following lines at the end of the [wfclient] section:
SSOnUserSetting=On
EnableSSOnThruICAFile=On

To use the .ica file, add the following line in the Application section (this is the section where all the settings like resolution or encryption are stored):
UseLocalUserAndPassword=On
Note: This change has to be made individually to the Appsrv.ini file for each user. Users must have the full Program Neighborhood Client installed and have Use Local Username and Password selected for logon in the ICA Settings menu.

I Can Help:

Change

Board Leaders