How can I reset ngaf to factory settings using a crossover cable (model M5300)?

Newbie919360 Lv1Posted 08 Aug 2024 11:46

Sorry, I'm a newbie, and I must have made a mistake when setting up ngaf. I can't get into the Web UI via the manage port and Firmware Update anymore, although I know that the device is online and working, I just can't connect to it. I tried resetting the settings using a crossover cable... but it didn't work
Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Is this even possible?
Sorry for my poor English language.

admin has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi bro, if all the above solutions provided by other peers don't work, it is suggested to contact Sangfor local support team to help you or send an email to tech.support@sangfor.com for help.
Is this answer helpful?
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 09 Aug 2024 11:15

HiHi,

Please refer to the attached file for a guide on restoring and resetting the password for NGAF.
Restore & Rest password.pdf (513.11 KB, Downloads: 46)
Zonger Lv5Posted 10 Aug 2024 02:14

If you're unable to access the NGAF (Next-Generation Application Firewall) Web UI via the manage port and firmware update, despite the device being online, you may have misconfigured network settings or IP address details. Ensure that your PC's IP address is correctly set within the same subnet as the NGAF's management interface. Also, verify that the manage port settings on both the device and your PC match and that no firewall or security software on your PC is blocking the connection. If resetting with a crossover cable didn't work, try connecting the device to a standard switch or router, and check if you can access the management interface.
rani Posted 10 Aug 2024 19:42

In the event that the device is online but you are unable to access the NGAF (Next-Generation Application Firewall) Web UI through the manage port or firmware update, it is possible that your network configuration or IP address information is incorrect. Make that the IP address on your PC is correctly configured to reside within the same subnet as the administration interface of the NGAF. Additionally, make sure that the manage port settings on your PC and the device match and that your PC's firewall or security software isn't obstructing the connection. Try connecting the device to a regular switch or router and see if you can reach the management interface if using a crossover cable to reset it didn't work.

CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 12 Aug 2024 09:15

Hi,
U mention the device is online and working.
Can u access to the web UI using the gateway ip? try connect from other port beside the management port
admin Posted 13 Aug 2024 11:52

Hi bro, if all the above solutions provided by other peers don't work, it is suggested to contact Sangfor local support team to help you or send an email to tech.support@sangfor.com for help.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow