Untrust the File from EDR Manager

Newbie932063 Lv1Posted 05 Aug 2024 18:33

Hello there,
Is there any way that I can Untrust the files being trusted by users from their Endpoint?
I am attaching the Picture as a Reference. The check button is disabled, and I am unable to mark them as Untrust.

Community.png (237.76 KB, Downloads: 34)

Community.png

fuadmahbubun has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

HI, check on menu General Policies >> trust list.
select one by one and delete.

trustlist.jpg (51.6 KB, Downloads: 39)

trustlist.jpg
Is this answer helpful?
vesogi7900 Lv2Posted 05 Aug 2024 19:26

This might be under a specific list or category, such as Trusted Files or Allowed Files.
Enrico Vanzetto Lv4Posted 05 Aug 2024 20:36

HI, i check now on our es appliance and there's no way to select all items on fixed section. I personally think that if you want to untrust something, it's better to do it one by one to avoid issues on your environment. Untrusting many items at same time, it can cause some big issues on your environment.
rani Posted 05 Aug 2024 20:39

This might be under a specific list or category, such as Trusted Files or Allowed Files.
Sheikh_Shani Lv2Posted 06 Aug 2024 02:00

Hello Dear

I just checked our eS appliance, and it doesn't allow me to choose every thing in the fixed portion. In my opinion, it is best to distrust things one at a time to prevent problems for your surroundings. When you don't trust many things at once, it might lead to serious problems for your surroundings.
fuadmahbubun Lv2Posted 06 Aug 2024 10:05

HI, check on menu General Policies >> trust list.
select one by one and delete.

trustlist.jpg (51.6 KB, Downloads: 39)

trustlist.jpg

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow