Require Uninstall Password for Endpoint Secure 3.7.12R2

Newbie767089 Lv1Posted 13 Jun 2024 19:20

I've downloaded the Endpoint Secure 3.7.12R2 .exe version for Windows offline installed from the downloads section.

Now it requires the uninstall password. Can anyone help me out here?

Newbie517762 has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

HiHi,

To obtain the uninstall password, please contact your Endpoint Secure administrator.
The uninstall password is set by the administrator. Without the uninstall password, you cannot uninstall Endpoint Secure.
Is this answer helpful?
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 14 Jun 2024 09:14

HiHi,

To obtain the uninstall password, please contact your Endpoint Secure administrator.
The uninstall password is set by the administrator. Without the uninstall password, you cannot uninstall Endpoint Secure.
Prosi Lv2Posted 14 Jun 2024 09:41

Hi,

To uninstall Password for Endpoint Secure 3.7.12R2: Click Log In to log into Endpoint Secure Manager for configuration. The default username and password are: admin/admin, then remove/update password.
Newbie767089 Lv1Posted 15 Jun 2024 07:24

The Endpoint was not installed as a Virtual Machine, if it would have been that, then the above resolution would have made sense.

The direct exe file was run to install the Endpoint secure application, so in this case, there is no admin account known to login. Just the endpoint application directly installed on windows pc.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow