How to connect HCI to wasabi?

Luca Bellini Lv1Posted 11 Jun 2024 20:05

Please,

how can i connect hci to wasabi?

How parameters works?

Anyone have an example?

Prosi has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi,

Wasabi supports several different secure Internet-based and private connection options.
Wasabi currently offers the following direct connect options:
Wasabi Direct Connect (Dedicated): A direct, private connection provisioned from customer’s data center to one of the Wasabi storage regions. This will include an Letter of Authorization (LOA) given to your provider on behalf of Wasabi.
Wasabi Direct Connect (Hosted): A direct, private connection provisioned from the customer’s data center through a cloud service provider (CSP) or a hosted network provider to one of the Wasabi storage regions.
Is this answer helpful?
Prosi Lv2Posted 13 Jun 2024 14:06

Hi,

Wasabi supports several different secure Internet-based and private connection options.
Wasabi currently offers the following direct connect options:
Wasabi Direct Connect (Dedicated): A direct, private connection provisioned from customer’s data center to one of the Wasabi storage regions. This will include an Letter of Authorization (LOA) given to your provider on behalf of Wasabi.
Wasabi Direct Connect (Hosted): A direct, private connection provisioned from the customer’s data center through a cloud service provider (CSP) or a hosted network provider to one of the Wasabi storage regions.
Enrico Vanzetto Lv3Posted 13 Jun 2024 14:51

HI, on hci section of this forum there's another thread about wasabi. I can't find any documentation regarding adding wasabi or s3 compatible storage to hci. I suggest you to contact your local Sangfor representative as this is a quite new feature added to hci.
GiacomoV Lv1Posted 14 Jun 2024 17:46

Hi Luca,
I open the other thread. I'm now working with the techincal support.
They told me that have some delay with documentation.
Anyway, as soon I know it works, I'll update my thread.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow