Cannot see the log IPV6 that Access my IPV4 Public Address on Sangfor NGFAF

NandangGozali Lv1Posted 21 May 2024 12:22

Is it Sangfor NGAF support to detect IPV6 on Security Log and NAT Log.? Cause I'm not see the log IPV6 that access my IPV4 Public Address.

Farina Ahmed has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Sangfor NGAF does support IPv6, including detection and logging for security and NAT activities. Make sure your device is properly configured for IPv6 and that logging settings are correctly set to capture IPv6 traffic. Check the documentation or contact support for detailed troubleshooting steps.
Is this answer helpful?
Farina Ahmed Posted 21 May 2024 14:22

Sangfor NGAF does support IPv6, including detection and logging for security and NAT activities. Make sure your device is properly configured for IPv6 and that logging settings are correctly set to capture IPv6 traffic. Check the documentation or contact support for detailed troubleshooting steps.
pmateus Lv2Posted 21 May 2024 16:15

Hi,
Yes, Sangfor NGAF does support the detection of IPv6 traffic in both Security Log and NAT Log.
Enrico Vanzetto Lv3Posted 22 May 2024 04:52

Sangfor NGAF supports IPv6 traffic detection in both Security Log and NAT Log. Ensure your device is correctly configured for IPv6, and verify that logging settings on your Sangfor NGAF can capture IPv6 traffic.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow