Guys, if you can help I would appreciate it.
If I have more than two NGAF in the same company, I can see the incidents of all equipment in the SOC tab or I have to open two or more consoles to check the incidents.
Example, I have an NGAF 3100 on one floor and on each floor below, I have an NGAF 1050, how can I manage them all in a single console?
Can anyone tell me if this is possible?
Thanks

By solving this question, you may help 715 user(s).

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 08 Apr 2024 11:52

HiHi,

The Sangfor CM is an innovative management platform that streamlines multi-branch operations for enterprises.
Please refer to the attached file for the Sangfor Central Manager Brochure for your Ref.

sangfor_br_p_cm-brochure_20220926.pdf

902.37 KB, Downloads: 132

Enrico Vanzetto Lv3Posted 09 Apr 2024 16:11

Hi, i think you might take a look on Platform-X if you wanto to manage Sangfor resources.
Here’s a general overview about managing on Platform-X:

1) Grouping Devices: You can group devices based on their function, location, or any other criteria that suits your organization’s needs. For example, you might have separate groups for devices in different geographic locations, or for devices serving different departments within your organization1.
2) Applying Policies: Once devices are grouped, you can apply policies to the entire group instead of configuring each device individually. This can save time and ensure consistency across devices1.
3) Monitoring and Management: Device groups can also make monitoring and management easier. You can view the status of all devices in a group at a glance, and perform administrative tasks for the entire group1.
4) Troubleshooting and Analysis: If an issue arises, being able to isolate and analyze a group of devices can make troubleshooting more efficient
Newbie290036 Lv1Posted 09 Apr 2024 18:57

To manage multiple NGAF devices (NGAF 3100 and NGAF 1050) in a single console, you can utilize the Sangfor Security Operations Center (SOC) platform. The SOC provides a centralized management interface for multiple NGAF devices, allowing you to monitor and manage incidents across all your devices from a single console.
pmateus Lv2Posted 09 Apr 2024 21:15

Hi,

You can use SOC.
A Security Operations Center – or SOC – is the cyber hub of any organization. It is the team of experts that controls, monitors, and analyzes all the data that flows through your company’s network
mdamores Lv3Posted 10 Apr 2024 11:11

Hi,

You can manage multiple Sangfor NGAF devices in a single console through Sangfor Central Management System or  CMS.  It is a centralized management platform that allows you to configure, monitor, and troubleshoot multiple Sangfor devices, including NGAF firewalls, from a single console.
jerome_itable Lv2Posted 11 Apr 2024 08:13

Yes, it's possible to view and manage incidents from multiple NGAF devices in a single console within the SOC tab. Here's how:

1. Centralized Management:

Enable Central Management: Access the NGAF configuration and activate the "Central Management" feature.
    Designate a Master NGAF: Choose one NGAF device to serve as the central management console for others.

2. Device Linking:

Link Devices: Within the master NGAF's configuration, establish connections to the secondary NGAF devices you want to manage.
    Provide Credentials: Input necessary login credentials for each secondary device to enable communication.

3. SOC Tab Integration:

Access SOC Tab: In the master NGAF's management console, navigate to the SOC tab.
    Aggregated Information: Observe a comprehensive view of incidents from all linked NGAF devices, including:
        Active alarms
        Security events
        Historical logs
        System health status

4. Hierarchical View (Optional):

Manage Large Deployments: If managing a vast NGAF network, consider organizing devices hierarchically within the central console for improved visibility and control.
Prosi Lv2Posted 11 Apr 2024 15:15

Hi
The console port allows you to access and manage the device even if the network or web interfaces are not accessible.
Zonger Lv4Posted 13 Apr 2024 01:51

In Sangfor NGAF, you can manage multiple NGAF devices from a single console using the Centralized Management feature. This allows you to aggregate and view security incidents, logs, and configurations from multiple NGAF devices in one centralized location.

You need to set up a Centralized Management server and configure all your NGAF devices to communicate with this server. Once configured, you can access the Centralized Management console to view and manage security incidents, logs, and configurations of all your NGAF devices in one place.

This enables you to have a holistic view of the security posture across all your NGAF devices and facilitates centralized management and monitoring for enhanced security operations.
Tammee Ong Lv1Posted 26 Apr 2024 10:50

Based on this issue, we recommend that you contact Sangfor's local team for assistance in finding a suitable solution.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders