Enhance Behavioral Analysis in Sangfor Endpoint Secure 3.7.2

Adnan Ghazi Lv1Posted 02 Sep 2024 14:53

Hi everyone,

I've been using Sangfor Endpoint Secure 3.7.2. I've got a suggestion that I think could make this great product even better!

Suggestion: Boost Behavioral Analysis

While Endpoint Secure 3.7.2 is doing a fantastic job with its current features, I believe adding advanced behavioral analysis could take it to the next level. Here’s what I have in mind:

What I Suggest:

Real-Time Monitoring: Improve the ability to spot suspicious behavior as it happens.
Machine Learning: Use smarter algorithms to detect unusual patterns that might signal new threats.
User Behavior Analytics: Track deviations in user behavior to catch potential insider threats or compromised accounts.
Why It Matters:

Stay Ahead of New Threats: Better behavioral analysis can spot and stop new threats faster.
Reduce False Alerts: By focusing on behavior, we can cut down on false positives.
Faster Responses: More detailed insights mean quicker reactions to potential issues.
I’d love to hear what you think about this idea. Are there plans to include such features, or any feedback on how we might enhance behavioral analysis?

Thanks for your time!

Feel alike? Bump to help this suggestion accepted by developers.

An accepted suggestion earns you 100 to 1000 coins. For more active members in Suggestions board, a badge Product Consultant may be rewarded. What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Adnan Ghazi Lv1Posted 02 Sep 2024 16:11

Thank you for the update!

I appreciate the detailed information about Endpoint Secure 6.0.4. The enhancements with the AI engine and dynamic behavioral detection sound impressive and very promising for improving threat protection.

I'll review the additional functionalities mentioned and consider how they might benefit our current setup. If you have any further details or documentation about these new features, please feel free to share.

Thanks again for your assistance!
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 02 Sep 2024 15:46

HiHi,

The latest version of Endpoint Secure is 6.0.4, which protects against threats using an AI engine and enhances dynamic behavioral detection through learning and scoring encryption behaviors, enabling successful blocking of threats like process injection. There are also other key functionalities.
Please find the information below for your reference.

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers