Issues with Setting Up SSS Hotline Integration in Sangfor IAM

Newbie988740 Lv1Posted 25 Jun 2024 20:52

Hello Sangfor Community,

I am currently trying to integrate the updated SSS hotline numbers and customer service guide into our Sangfor IAM system for better accessibility and support for our users. I found a detailed guide here:  but I'm facing some challenges.

Here are the issues I'm encountering:
1. Integration Process: I'm not sure of the best method to integrate external links or resources into the Sangfor IAM dashboard. I want to ensure that the link is easily accessible for users.
2. Security Concerns: How can I embed this external link while maintaining the security and integrity of our IAM system?
3. User Accessibility: What are the best practices for ensuring that users can easily find and use this customer service resource once it’s integrated?

Has anyone here successfully integrated external resources or links into Sangfor IAM? Any step-by-step guidance, tips, or resources you can share would be greatly appreciated.see more

Prosi has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi,

1. Access Sangfor IAM Console
2. Navigate to Configuration Settings
Go to the configuration or settings section where integrations are managed. This could be under a section like "System Configuration" or "Integration Settings".
3. Add Hotline Integration
Look for an option to add or configure an integration. This might be labeled as "Hotline Integration", "SSO Integration", or similar.
4. Configure Integration Details
Is this answer helpful?
Enrico Vanzetto Lv4Posted 28 Jun 2024 18:04

Hi, unfortunately i didn't found anything about to integrate custom sss hotlinke users into Sangfor IAM. I suggest you to get in touch with Sangfor support. You can write at tech.support@sangfor.com

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders