Zonger Lv4Posted 04 Jun 2024 18:29

If you're having trouble activating your Elasticsearch (ES) license, ensure that you're using a compatible license file for your ES version, place it correctly in the config directory, verify network connectivity to the license server, check firewall settings for outbound connections, use the appropriate activation command, and consult the Elasticsearch logs for error messages. Additionally, confirm that the firewall license as suggested by your friend is aligns with the features you intend to use.
pmateus Lv2Posted 04 Jun 2024 18:02

Hi,
Contact Sangfor sales to help you.

Thanks
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 04 Jun 2024 10:27

HiHi,

The NSF and Endpoint Secure are different products in Sangfor; therefore, the license key differs.
Please consult your local Sangfor representative for assistance.
fuadmahbubun Lv1Posted 03 Jun 2024 23:32

hi, make sure you have valid license. please check  at Endpoint secure manager. sangfor NGAF license and Endpoint Secure License is different.
Enrico Vanzetto Lv3Posted 03 Jun 2024 22:50

Hi, if i understood correctly, there are two differente products (Sangofr NGAF firewall and Endpoint Secure). You simply can't activate Endpoint Secure Appliance with Sangfor NGAF license. I suggest you to reach out your Sangfor sales contact or call Sangfor office that's available in yur country.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow