Enrico Vanzetto Lv3Posted 16 Jan 2024 16:07

Hi,i'm sorry to hear that you’re having trouble accessing the DMZ from your internal network. Here are some possible reasons why this might be happening:

1) Firewall rules: Check if there are any firewall rules that are blocking access to the DMZ from the internal network. You may need to add a rule to allow traffic from the internal network to the DMZ.
2) Routing issues: Ensure that the routing table on your firewall is correctly configured to route traffic between the internal network and the DMZ.
3) Network topology: Verify that the network topology is set up correctly. Ensure that the DMZ is connected to the firewall and that the internal network is connected to the firewall.
4) DNS issues: Check if there are any DNS issues that might be preventing access to the DMZ. Ensure that the DNS server is correctly configured to resolve names in the DMZ.

I hope this helps you resolve the issue. If you need further assistance, please provide more details about your network configuration and the error messages you’re seeing.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow