jerome_itable Lv2Posted 24 Nov 2023 09:15

There are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

Make sure that the projector is turned on and connected to the Sangfor VDI thin client. The projector should be connected to the Sangfor VDI thin client using an HDMI cable.

Check the resolution settings on the Sangfor VDI thin client. The resolution settings on the Sangfor VDI thin client should be set to match the native resolution of the projector. You can find the resolution settings in the Display Settings menu.

Update the graphics drivers on the Sangfor VDI thin client. Outdated graphics drivers can cause problems with outputting images to a projector. You can update the graphics drivers by going to the Device Manager and clicking on the Display adapters category. Right-click on the graphics adapter and select Update driver.

Try using a different HDMI cable. Sometimes, the HDMI cable can be the cause of the problem. Try using a different HDMI cable to connect the projector to the Sangfor VDI thin client.

If you have tried all of the above and you are still having problems, you may need to contact Sangfor support for further assistance.

Here are some additional tips for troubleshooting projector problems:

Make sure that the projector is plugged into a working power outlet.
    Check that the projector's lamp is not burned out. You can usually tell if the lamp is burned out by looking for a red light on the projector.
    Make sure that the projector is not in standby mode. You can usually wake the projector up by pressing a button on the remote control or on the projector itself.
    If you are using a laptop, make sure that the laptop's output is set to the projector. You can usually do this by going to the Display Settings menu and selecting the projector as the output device.

In addition to the above, I would also recommend checking the following:

Make sure that the Sangfor VDI thin client is configured to output to an external monitor. You can check this in the Display Settings menu.
    If you are using a docking station, make sure that the docking station is connected to the projector and that the Sangfor VDI thin client is connected to the docking station.
    Try restarting the Sangfor VDI thin client and the projector.

I hope this helps!

I Can Help:

Change

Board Leaders