Third-party correlation Cyber Command

marco_mazzola Lv1Posted 02 Jan 2023 23:23

I need to integrate Fortinet firewall with CC.  please help me to integrate. I don't understand how to connect.
thanks

RegiBoy has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Add the Fortinet IP Appliance to the Response Policy Tab after selecting it. Then you may do your desired setup.
Is this answer helpful?
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 13 Jan 2023 16:27

Thanks for your sharing.
sumran Lv2Posted 11 Jan 2023 13:38

you can watch this video it will help you a lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfaqd-PT69A
Faisal P Posted 10 Jan 2023 07:23

Connect the FortiGate to different hardware. Ensure the link status is set to Up for the interface (see Network > Interfaces).
kmrnliaqat Lv3Posted 09 Jan 2023 19:27

Select and Add the Fortinet IP Appliance to the Response Policy Tab
Farina Ahmed Posted 09 Jan 2023 16:45

This video will show you how #Sangfor #CyberCommand works with #FortiGate  (#Fortinet) to automatically deal with threats in the network. Sangfor's powerful Cyber Command can detect cyber threats such as brute force cracking, botnets, and mining viruses in your network traffic. Through Cyber Command, FortiGate can be linked to automatically deal with cyber threats. You will not need to log in to various devices to manually deal with security incidents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfaqd-PT69A
jetjetd Lv5Posted 09 Jan 2023 15:39

You need to load the Apps and upload in Cyber Command. Once you have the config connection, you can configure "Response Policy".
Luih Miranda Lv3Posted 09 Jan 2023 14:58

Select and Add the Fortinet IP Appliance to the Response Policy Tab. Then you can do your preferred configuration.
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 09 Jan 2023 12:10

yes we can integrate Fortigate to Cyber Command
Lilia Lv2Posted 06 Jan 2023 11:05

yes it is possible to integrate Fortigate to Cyber Command

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers