[Ended]#Weekly Event# Round 67 - Video of the Week

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 24 May 2023 09:27

视频banner.jpg

Welcome to our 67th video week where we watch Sangfor product video tutorials and learn how to configure together! We'd love your feedback!!

You can find the deployment, configuration video tutorials in the community Resources > Video Library section, and on Sangfor Technologies YouTube channel!
视频地址.png

You can use the YouTube cc function Auto-translate to change the subtitle into your local language to better understand the content!
改字幕.png

爱心分割线.gif 爱心分割线.gif

[Event Duration]
May 24 – May 30, 2023

[Event Rewards]
1) Participation Award: Get 100 coins if you leave an evaluation, advice, or demand under this post.

2) Excellent Review Award: Get 500 coins if your evaluation, advice, and demand are useful for shaping Sangfor products or improving video tutorials.

[Participation Rules]
1. Watch the video selected for this week.
2. Leave your comments under this post, including:
  • Evaluation:     tell us whether the video is helpful for you or not.
  • Suggestion:    point out what needs to be improved for this video.
  • Requirement:   submit what kinds of video content you want to watch. For example:

I want to watch [product name] + [version no.] + topic name

3. All rewards will be sent before the next round updates and announced under this post.
4. Everyone can leave only one comment under this post. DO NOT repeat the comments. Otherwise we will punish your action by reducing 100 coins.

welcome.png

礼品盒分割线.gif 礼品盒分割线.gif

Award Announcement
Congratulations to the following 2 participants on getting "Excellent Review Award" and 600 coins.
268596476b915d57c9.png

Congratulations to the following 89 participants on getting "Participation Award" and 100 coins.
489376476b93598e77.png

爱心分割线.gif 爱心分割线.gif
Interested?
Hao Nguyen Lv1Posted 24 May 2023 10:02

A good experience and idea for digital transformation - integrating AI applications into the system - increasing security
Faisal Piliang Posted 24 May 2023 10:32

I want to watch Sangfor VMP Local Storage Configuration + VDI5.4.2 + Configuration of local storage in Sangfor VDI
Evaluation: if there is important data in the hard disk kindly backup the data first.
Suggestion: Will try to make a configuration local storage without creating a VMP.
Requirement: creating VM interface.
Christ Lee Lv2Posted 24 May 2023 11:28

Too much text at the beginning of the video, better show only the important points to highlight while showing the configuration steps. The video needs also to improve interaction with animation using bright colors, and consistent design as per Sangfor brand logo.
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 24 May 2023 14:37

Evaluation: Overall good video.

Suggestion:
I wonder if in this demo the total space capacity of local storage device was 98GB which is used for creating VM. My question is that can I divide that storage into two or three virtual disk (if disk size is 1TB or 2TB) because if my VM needs only 50 GB and if I allocate whole local storage drive of capacity 98GB then it means I am wasting device space.

Requirement:

I want to watch VDI 5.4.2 same local storage demonstration but this time the local storage drive should be not fully taken but divided as per my VM requirement. Is that possible?

jetjetd Lv5Posted 24 May 2023 15:17

This video gives an introduction to Local Storage and also discusses its pros and cons.
Kalem Lv3Posted 24 May 2023 15:26

This video discusses the Local Storage configuration guides.
Bebe_Bote Lv3Posted 24 May 2023 15:32

This video teaches us how to create Local Storage in VMP.
sumran Lv2Posted 24 May 2023 17:36

Evaluation:   This video is very helpful in order to know the configuration steps VMP Local Storage.

Suggestion: Please make the configuration guides in urdu language also

Requirement: I want to watch [HCI + [6.0] + complete installation guide
Taha Lv2Posted 24 May 2023 17:37

Evaluation:   This video is very helpful in order to know the configuration steps VMP Local Storage.

Suggestion: Please share more question like this as it will increase our knowlage

Requirement: I want to watch [HCI + [6.1] + factory reset