Central Authentication Service Server configuration

bfsouth Lv1Posted 14 Mar 2023 12:13

To synchronize user login sessions in multiple Sangfor IAM devices, I need to use Sangfor's Central Authentication Service (CAS) feature. CAS is a centralized authentication service that enables users to log in to multiple Sangfor IAM devices with a single set of credentials.
To set up CAS for session synchronization, I need to follow these general steps:
Configure the primary Sangfor IAM device as the CAS server, and configure the secondary Sangfor IAM devices as CAS clients.
Configure the CAS server with the user account database and authentication methods (such as LDAP or RADIUS) used to authenticate users.
Configure the CAS clients to authenticate users through the CAS server, and specify the CAS server's URL.
Configure the CAS server to share session information with the CAS clients, so that users can maintain their login session across multiple devices.
Test the CAS configuration to ensure that user login sessions are synchronized across all Sangfor IAM devices.

Problem here is that i don't know how to setup Sangfor IAG as CAS Server and enable it to share session info with all of it's clients. Can anyone guide me with this or give me documentation regarding this isssue ? My IAG version is 13.0.15

By solving this question, you may help 508 user(s).

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

SassyScorpio Lv2Posted 15 Mar 2023 02:08

Hope you find will find the solution soon!
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 15 Mar 2023 13:39

contact support
Abdul Sami Lv2Posted 16 Mar 2023 13:57

Last edited by Abdul Sami 16 Mar 2023 13:59.

In order to setup Sangfor IAG as a CAS Server and enable it to share session info with all of its clients, you need to follow the following steps:

1. Login to the Sangfor IAG web console.

2. Go to the “Settings” tab and select “Authentication”.

3. Select “CAS” from the Authentication Type drop-down menu.

4. Enter the CAS Server URL and the Login URL.

5. Select “Enable CAS session sharing”.

6. Click “Save”.

7. Go to the “Settings” tab and select “Security”.

8. Select “Enable authentication session sharing”.

9. Click “Save”.

Your Sangfor IAG is now configured to share session info with all of its clients.
rivsy Lv5Posted 16 Mar 2023 15:07

You can seek or ask help to your local Sangfor provider
Jhazz Lv3Posted 16 Mar 2023 15:39

Ask help for sangfor team, they might help you a lot
SassyScorpio Lv2Posted 20 Mar 2023 11:27

Sangfor IAG CAS Setup
To set up Sangfor IAG as a CAS (Central Authentication Service) server and enable it to share session information with all its clients, you can follow these general steps:

Install and configure Sangfor IAG 13.0.15 according to your organization's requirements and guidelines.

Enable CAS services in Sangfor IAG by going to the "Portal Configuration" section in the IAG Management Console and selecting the "CAS Configuration" tab.

Create a new CAS service by clicking the "Add" button and specifying the required settings, such as the service name, description, and the IAG server's hostname or IP address.

Configure the CAS service to use the appropriate authentication method(s) and user repository, such as LDAP or Active Directory.

Enable session sharing by going to the "Session Management" section in the IAG Management Console and selecting the "Session Sharing" tab.

Specify the session sharing settings, such as the session timeout, the maximum number of sessions, and the shared session storage location.

Configure the CAS clients to use the Sangfor IAG server as their CAS server and authenticate users through the CAS service you created in step 3.

Verify that session information is shared correctly between the Sangfor IAG server and its clients by testing the CAS authentication process and checking the shared session data.

Note that these steps are general guidelines, and the specific configuration may vary depending on your organization's requirements and the Sangfor IAG setup. It is recommended to consult the Sangfor IAG documentation or contact Sangfor support for detailed instructions on setting up CAS services and session sharing.
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 20 Mar 2023 11:47

Sangfor's Technical Team can help you with this. Just contact them and they will response in a timely manner.
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 20 Mar 2023 11:59

contact with support team
Naomi Lv3Posted 20 Mar 2023 13:07

contact sangfor support

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers