Open XDR Integration

Milagros Lv2Posted 28 Jan 2023 22:23

I have a Open XDR Stellay Cyber. It can integrate Security Solutions. My question is, does Sangfor NGAF, ES has a API that can be integrated to Stellar Cyber?

By solving this question, you may help 714 user(s).

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

rivsy Lv5Posted 29 Jan 2023 13:13

Sangfor NGAF can integrated with other security solution but the management is separate to each other not centralized
Jhazz Lv3Posted 29 Jan 2023 13:27

Yes all type of XDR brand in the market today can integrated with Sangfor NGAF but not fully integrate specially the admin management which you have use separate management portal to Sangfor NGAF and different brand of XDR. I suggest the you use the Sangfor Endpoint Secure to fully maximize the capabilities of the NGAF and Endpoint
Luih Miranda Lv3Posted 30 Jan 2023 09:31

Sangfor NGAF is a converged security solution providing protection against IPS, advanced threat, malware, viruses, ransomware and web-based attacks using integrated security features like FW, IPS, AV, Anti-malware, APT, URL filtering, Cloud Sandbox, and WAF. Sangfor NGAF uses its own Cloud Sandbox to isolate possible emerging threats that haven’t yet been added to any security database, making it especially effective against 0-day attacks.
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 01 Feb 2023 17:42

As of the documentation of Stellar Cyber, It has no API integration but you can request for it and it will takes 2 to 3 months to approved the request.
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 06 Feb 2023 10:21

Sangfor NGAF and ES do not officially have API integration with Stellar Cyber.
Pat Lv4Posted 06 Feb 2023 10:29

There is no API integration for stellar cyber in sangfor NGAF. I hope it is in their roadmap.
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 06 Feb 2023 11:18

As I know both NGAF and ES do not have API integration for Stellar Cyber.
jetjetd Lv5Posted 06 Feb 2023 12:56

As per my checking with documentations in Sangfor NGAF, ES doesn't have integrations with Stellar Cyber yet.
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 06 Feb 2023 15:23

Sangfor NGAF can integrate with many of the XDR but not all. It cannot integrate with Crowdstrike or Stellar Cyber or SentinelOne etc.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders