Operation for Powershell event in Endpoint Secure

dw Lv1Posted 20 Jan 2023 11:08

Hi can anyone confirm, operation options (trusted, block, ignore) for powershell events in Endpoint Secure v.3.5.36 only available for admin? i've tried using security admin and the action was failed.

Is it bugs or set by default, because i cannot found the information in user manual either version release notes.
Thank You

rivsy has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Upon my testin on the version 3.5.36, yes only 1 admin have the authorization with some of the function.
Is this answer helpful?
rivsy Lv5Posted 20 Jan 2023 11:22

Will try your scenario to my test unit of Endpoint Secure here. Will give feedback after I test it.
Draiden Lv2Posted 20 Jan 2023 16:05

Most of PS commands are block. Unless you specify it at Security Protection - Trusted Files - Powershell Param Whitelist.
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 20 Jan 2023 22:17

That operation is not for admin only.
Jhazz Lv3Posted 21 Jan 2023 10:23

As far as I know the other version support multiple user but for the new version I did not test it if admin only have the privilage
Brooker Lv3Posted 21 Jan 2023 19:05

It should work wether what is the user priviledge.
Faisal P Posted 21 Jan 2023 19:13

The success of all endpoint security measures depends on you being able to identify all the endpoints in your business. Work with your employees and network administrators to pinpoint and classify all the different endpoints that connect to your business' network or data.
Naomi Lv3Posted 22 Jan 2023 14:38

It depends on the identity of the endpoints
VanFlyheights Lv3Posted 22 Jan 2023 21:19

This shoul work by default unless you have other policy.
BitCloud Lv3Posted 22 Jan 2023 21:25

The success of any endpoint security solutions is dependent on your ability to identify all endpoints in your organization.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Trending Topics

Board Leaders