Configure static NAT 10

soneosansan Lv3Posted 16 Oct 2022 10:56

How do I configure NAT on an IAG with Bridge mode. Right now I am having a hard time.

RegiBoy has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins, 10 coins of bounty and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

As far as I am concern and according to the documentation, NAT/DHCP/VPN/PBR are not supported functions of a Bridge Mode IAG.
Is this answer helpful?
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 16 Oct 2022 11:19

As far as I am concern and according to the documentation, NAT/DHCP/VPN/PBR are not supported functions of a Bridge Mode IAG.
rivsy Lv5Posted 16 Oct 2022 14:16

no feature as of the moment but let see if Sangfor Team will add it to the future firmware update. As of now you can configure it before the IAG device like on the ISP provided router.
Faisal P Posted 17 Oct 2022 10:53

If device is online on Cloud, you can change the mode of ssid to 'Bridge' or 'Nat' in the 'Configuration'>'Wireless'>'Basic'>'Wireless
Newbie517762 Lv5Posted 17 Oct 2022 12:45

HiHi,

Refer to IAG Deployment Introduction:
The Bridge Mode (Transparent forwarding, with no changes to the network topology)
- Most functions are supported during bridge mode deployment, except NAT/DHCP/VPN/PBR2.

Bridge Mode Introduction.jpg
Luih Miranda Lv3Posted 17 Oct 2022 12:52

There is no feature as of the moment. Let's wait and see if Sangfor Team will add it to their future firmware update. As of now, It can be configured before the IAG device like on the ISP provided router.
Kyze Guti Lv2Posted 17 Oct 2022 13:13

As of right now, there is no feature. We'll have to wait and see whether Sangfor Team includes it in a later firmware release. It can currently be configured on a router provided by the ISP before the IAG device.
JhayR Lv2Posted 17 Oct 2022 13:14

At the moment, there is no feature. Watch to see if Sangfor Team includes it in a future firmware upgrade. As of right now, it can be set up before the IAG device, just like on the router that comes with the ISP.
Vhee012 Lv3Posted 17 Oct 2022 13:25

There is no feature as of the moment but if Sangfor Team will add it to the future firmware update. As of now it can configure it before the IAG device like on the ISP provided router.
Shery025 Lv3Posted 17 Oct 2022 13:33

At this moment there is no feature as of the moment but let see if Sangfor Team will add it to the future firmware update. As of now you can configure it before the IAG device like on the ISP provided router.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders