Proxy and Tunneling: Psiphon / Ultrasurf 5

deoangelolim Posted 01 Aug 2018 09:22

Hi,

Good day!

Do we have a solution for this issue on NGAF or any work around we could try to block these application that by passes the the security policies.

Warm Regards,
Deo

CTI LS has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins, 5 coins of bounty and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Hi,

The function was expected to support at around December of 2018. Exact date is yet to be announced.
Is this answer helpful?
CTI LS Lv3Posted 01 Aug 2018 16:44

Hi,

The function was expected to support at around December of 2018. Exact date is yet to be announced.
deoangelolim Posted 01 Aug 2018 20:58

Hi,

Good day!

Hopefully we could hasten the solution for this issue as this is one of the main problems on each and every firewall/UTM firewall/Next Generation firewall today. Any work around?

Warm Regards,
Deo
CTI LS Lv3Posted 03 Aug 2018 10:43

Hi,

Possible workaround is that you may capture packets from the NGAF UI, then further analyze from the packet, and then custom an application or URL to block it.
deoangelolim Posted 03 Aug 2018 22:17

Hi,

Good day!

Ive been doing this already and still Psiphon still connects even Ultrasurf.

regards,
Deo
aafreenbutt Lv1Posted 16 Aug 2018 14:12

Hi @deoangelolim

For Ultrasur
--------------
you can enable or disable it by going to
navigation area, choose Objects>Intelligent Ident DB. The Intelligent Ident Data base page is displayed on the right.
Select ultrasurf and enable or disable it.

For  Psiphon

The only way to block all proxy to create rule in firewall to reject all ports, and create rule in web protection to block all categories but this is not a solution !!
deoangelolim Posted 16 Aug 2018 19:11

Hi Aadreenbutt,

Good day!

Blocking all ports is not impossible but it is so hard as ports always changes. I have tried this for several times blocking almost a hundred ports.

Warm Regards,
Deo
aafreenbutt Lv1Posted 17 Aug 2018 21:45

Yes thats why i told it is not a solution. I am trying to find the solution. I hope any other expert will also give you the best solution
Faisal P Posted 06 Nov 2022 11:30

I think the GUI needs to be improved, there are a lot of areas where the panes do not make sense.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders