How to check the conflicted subnet in SD Wan Central Manager

ArsalanAli Lv3Posted 22 Sep 2022 18:58

I have 52 sites connected through the SD Wan central manager, Some time in VPN Logs of HQ Firewall's I get the warning that " Subnet 172.16.32.0 255.255.240.0 is conflicting".
This is the subnet of HQ  Lan site
I want to troubleshoot that from which of the 52 site this subnet is conflicting

Farina Ahmed has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Conflicting issue occurs when you have same network on different interfaces which is not a good practice for routing or VPN etc. Check your all classless networks and assign IPs to VPN peers accordingly.
Is this answer helpful?
NeTSec Lv3Posted 26 Sep 2022 10:36

The problem is IP subnet conflicting. One rule on a VPN connection is to not having the same subnet on each end so you must check it and change the subnet to solve the issue.
kmrnliaqat Lv3Posted 26 Sep 2022 12:41

nice lets try
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 26 Sep 2022 13:38

Conflicting issue occurs when you have same network on different interfaces which is not a good practice for routing or VPN etc. Check your all classless networks and assign IPs to VPN peers accordingly.
rivsy Lv5Posted 26 Sep 2022 14:46

You can use third party appllication like Advanced IP Scanner to check for IP conflict
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 27 Sep 2022 10:27

The conflict must be resolve first because it will affect the communication between different locations.
arjay Lv3Posted 27 Sep 2022 10:29

The problem is IP subnet conflicting. One rule on a VPN connection is to not having the same subnet on each end so you must check it and change the subnet to solve the issue.
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 27 Sep 2022 13:01

you use the third tools for removing the IP conflitcs issues
Faisal P Posted 27 Sep 2022 22:27

SANGFOR SSL VPN has built-in all-round security protection polices including identity authentication, endpoint security, transmitting security
jpbaltazar Lv2Posted 28 Sep 2022 08:09

Basically there is warning to the firewall that says that subnet is already use before you can configure or add subnet

I Can Help:

Change

Trending Topics

Board Leaders