Sangfor HCI Pricing Advice

Khurram Lv1Posted 05 Sep 2022 15:47

"Sangfor needs to be more aggressive because this is a new market or territory for Sangfor. Nepal is a very price-sensitive market, so Sangfor needs to be a little more aggressive with its pricing. I would rate them 3.75 out of five in terms of the price."
"It is in the middle range as compared to other hyper-converged infrastructure solutions. There is a three-year warranty on the hardware. The license also includes other features. Sangfor has included Continuous Data Protection (CDP) and a built-in firewall with the license. Other top brands, such as VxRail and VMware, require a separate license for such features."
"Its price should be better, but I don't think they will change the price list. You have to pay for licenses, and you have to pay for support, so you have an annual fee. You can use the product without the fee, but it's really dumb because you need support. We are an IT company. We provide the product, and we need the support too for our customers."
"The pricing of Sangfor is very competitive."
"I would say its pricing is between cheap and reasonable and would rate it as three out of five."

Like this topic? Like it or reward the author.

Creating a topic earns you 5 coins. A featured or excellent topic earns you more coins. What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Faisal P Posted 18 Oct 2022 11:37

Thank you for your information ...

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Trending Topics

Board Leaders