Additional check on endpoint before SSLVPN connection established

victormeidy Lv1Posted 29 Aug 2022 18:27

Hello there,

Need kind of advise if there any feature on NGAF SSLVPN that allow us to have additional check on endpoint before the endpoint can connected to SSLVPN?

For examples, the endpoint should have endpoint protector installed and under specific domain controller group to able connected to the SSLVPN.

Or any other way that can do to ensure the endpoint is protected/secure before connected to SSLVPN also can do.

Appreciate for the advise, thank you.

Farina Ahmed has solved this question and earned 10 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Yes. Endpoint detection and scanning of operating system, registry files, personal firewall, anti-virus files, user- customized security rules and other security policies prior to user login as well as during SSL VPN session.
Is this answer helpful?
jetjetd Lv5Posted 29 Aug 2022 22:11

For me when I successfully logged in to Easy Connect(SSL VPN client) software, I just checked if its already connected by logging in into the appliance's local IP address. If I were able to access using the local address it means that my SSLVPN is working already since I am accessing it remotely.
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 05 Sep 2022 13:43

Yes. Endpoint detection and scanning of operating system, registry files, personal firewall, anti-virus files, user- customized security rules and other security policies prior to user login as well as during SSL VPN session.
kmrnliaqat Lv3Posted 05 Sep 2022 14:14

Yes are connected with easy connect and pinging  local if reply then its fine  
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 05 Sep 2022 14:42

Connect through easy connect and ping local LAN IP
rivsy Lv5Posted 05 Sep 2022 16:24

EasyConnect can be use to this setup
Faisal P Posted 05 Sep 2022 22:22

SSL VPNs help ensure secure remote access to a company's resources.
Arleng Lv2Posted 07 Sep 2022 10:02

Just check if you can access the local IP address
jed Lv2Posted 07 Sep 2022 10:25

If you need endpoint protection, maybe you will be needing Sangfor Endpoint Secure
Pat Lv4Posted 07 Sep 2022 10:29

you can use sangfor Easy connect for this

I Can Help:

Change

Board Leaders