kmrnliaqat Lv3Posted 30 Aug 2022 21:00

Visit the community is the NGAF firmware version only. You can email and ask the Sangfor support team to give you a link for you to download the NGAF software
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 31 Aug 2022 10:18

I believe that the NGAF firmware versions are the only ones available in the community. Ask the Sangfor support team via email for a link to the NGAF software OVA image download that you may use in your VMware setup. Many thanks
Naomi Lv3Posted 31 Aug 2022 10:27

check the vmware compatibility matrix
isabelita Lv3Posted 31 Aug 2022 10:52

To protect your network and company from fresh, unforeseen, and zero-day assaults, Sangfor NGAF databases are automatically and pro-actively updated. Downloading and installing NGAF as a network hardware firewall on-site or as a software (virtual) firewall in the cloud are both options. It is compatible with Sangfor HCI or VMware ESXi.
isabelita Lv3Posted 31 Aug 2022 10:52

No vm images on this community. You must get help to Tech Support
jpbaltazar Lv2Posted 01 Sep 2022 14:19

You may check and ask for Sangfor Support for the version you're looking for and they will recommend what best fits about the compatibility.
Rashley Lv2Posted 01 Sep 2022 14:43

I think that the community only has access to the NGAF firmware releases. For a download link for the NGAF software OVA image that you may use in your VMware configuration, send an email to the Sangfor support team.
Ashley Anne Lv2Posted 01 Sep 2022 14:48

I think that the community only has access to the NGAF firmware releases. For a download link for the NGAF software OVA image that you may use in your VMware configuration, send an email to the Sangfor support team.
Rhebie Lv3Posted 01 Sep 2022 17:09

Only the NGAF firmware version is available in the community. You can email Sangfor support and request a link to the NGAF software download page.
Faisal P Posted 03 Sep 2022 23:19

You can install NGAF on premise as a Network Hardware Firewall or on cloud as a Software (Virtual) Firewall

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders