jetjetd Lv5Posted 22 Aug 2022 23:55

Try to upgrade the firmware appliance and see if the problem still occurs. Thank you.
jpbaltazar Lv2Posted 23 Aug 2022 12:45

Since this is a specific website, maybe you can consider it on the ISP side.
JamesMee Lv2Posted 24 Aug 2022 09:00

check the connection with your local ISP provider
Dohan4U Lv2Posted 24 Aug 2022 11:14

please updated firmware, connection and ISP connection
Faisal P Posted 24 Aug 2022 11:45

Unsuccessful packets slow down network speeds, cause bottlenecks, and throw off your network throughput and bandwidth. Packet loss can also be expensive. If you don’t do all you can to cut down on packet loss in your system, you’ll have to spend a lot of money on extra IT infrastructure and more bandwidth to accommodate the lag.
Ashley Anne Lv2Posted 24 Aug 2022 13:20

Given that this is a particular website, you might want to take the ISP's perspective.
Rhebie Lv3Posted 24 Aug 2022 13:25

The throughput and bandwidth of your network are disrupted by unsuccessful packets, which also slow down network speeds and create bottlenecks. Additionally, packet loss might be costly. You'll have to spend a lot of money on additional IT equipment and bandwidth to handle the latency if you don't do everything you can to reduce packet loss in your system.
Rashley Lv2Posted 24 Aug 2022 13:26

The best diagnostic tool to use in this situation is traceroute.
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 24 Aug 2022 16:56

Packet loss might be the reason of poor cabling or routing not done accurately. Else check with ISP or change ISP.
Mei Ying Lv1Posted 01 Sep 2022 15:56

May I confirm if this packet drop issue happens frequently? If so, kindly go to the web console and ping from NGAF to monitor if have packet loss or not. You may also use -I to specify ping which interface from.

I Can Help:

Change

Moderator on This Board

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Started Topics

Followers

Follow

Board Leaders