# Writing Tips# Sourcing and Collecting Materials for Your Content

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 14 Jul 2022 18:04

Recently some members told me that they are very interested in the “Content Creator Program” but have no idea about what to write. Because it seems difficult to create a configuration article that is different from existing Sangforconfiguration documents.

It goes without saying that sourcing and collecting materials become an important first step for your creation.
There are many ways to find out what you can write, but here I would like to introduce the following two simple and similar ways to help you figure out what to write.

1. NEW FUNCTION RELEASE

All new functions upgrade packages and release notes will be published on Download Center. This information can be an idea for writing an article like #Usage Sharing, and #Configuration Guides.

• #UsageSharing: Write user experience including good or bad aspects. Providing some screenshots will make your article more likely to be highlighted.

• #ConfigurationGuides: Share something about how you use the new functions to solve a problem. Providing some screenshots will make your article more likely to be highlighted.

2. TRACKING DAILY PROBLEMS

Every day we can face different kinds of problems and try to track these useful and representative ones via a Form. These questions will be a useful and important material for writing an article like #ToubleshootingCase.

Some of you may worry that it is difficult to remember to track the questions in your life. Here I would like to recommend the “Tiny Habit Recipe” to help you keep a good habit. I am also a beneficiary of this theory.

ClickHere To Download The Recipe Template  

Interested?
We provide two kinds of writing templates for configuration guides and troubleshooting cases.

• Troubleshooting Cases:   Simple version,    Standard version (click to download)

• Configuration Guides:   Configuration guide (click to download)

Like this topic? Like it or reward the author.

Creating a topic earns you 5 coins. A featured or excellent topic earns you more coins. What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Waqas khan85 Lv1Posted 04 Nov 2022 14:04

Thanks for sharing
Maqsood9090 Lv1Posted 23 Nov 2022 12:29

very nice post
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 13 Jan 2023 08:30

Thank you for the tips.
Newbie858954 Lv1Posted 16 Jan 2023 09:41

Thank you for the tips.
SassyScorpio Lv2Posted 15 Mar 2023 23:10

Thanks for sharing
alexjames Lv1Posted 30 Mar 2023 18:09

Hey thanks for sharing it with us
Tayyab0101 Lv2Posted 26 Jun 2023 19:11

thanks for sharing...i was looking for somthing like this.
Kalem Lv3Posted 19 Jul 2023 12:05

very helpful...thanks
Jami Ullah Lv2Posted 25 Jul 2023 21:26

It will really help us & community to grow.