Hi, I am new to Sangfor and I want to ask if the SD-WAN solutions of Sangfor has separate box or is it included in NGAF?

regidorreyes has solved this question and earned 20 coins.

Posting a reply earns you 2 coins. An accepted reply earns you 20 coins and another 10 coins for replying within 10 minutes. (Expired) What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

Last edited by regidorreyes 11 Jul 2022 15:35.

There is a separate box called Sangfor SD-Wan Router for Activation of SD-Wan functionality in your network. Also there is a separate box called WANO for acceleration and optimization of SD-Wan. And there is also the NGAF that has the capability of SD-Wan that is secured. It is also called Secure SD-Wan. It is included in NGAF but not activated by default. You should have a license to do the activation. What you need is depends on what infrastructure you have.

sdwan.jpg (94.05 KB, Downloads: 779)

sdwan.jpg
Is this answer helpful?
tanveer hussain Lv2Posted 04 Jul 2022 14:13

SD WAN is seperate box with license.
jetjetd Lv5Posted 05 Jul 2022 01:13

Based on the image below, Sangfor NGAF has SD-WAN feature which is called Secure SD-WAN.

sdwan.jpg (83.6 KB, Downloads: 758)

sdwan.jpg
ArsalanAli Lv3Posted 06 Jul 2022 21:29

It included in NGAF
(but You also required a VM or system to configure Central Manager)

I am using it in my organization.
rivsy Lv5Posted 11 Jul 2022 14:02

It called "appliance" for SDWAN
Here is the official sangfor documentation and productline for SDWAN appliance of sangfor. Please see sizing guide to choose the fitted appliance to your requirements.

Sangfor SD-WAN architecture consist of SIER, NGAF and Endpoint Secure

https://www.sangfor.com/sites/de ... SD-WAN_20210926.pdf

sangfor sdwan.png (53.78 KB, Downloads: 771)

sangfor sdwan.png
regidorreyes Lv5Posted 11 Jul 2022 15:34

Last edited by regidorreyes 11 Jul 2022 15:35.

There is a separate box called Sangfor SD-Wan Router for Activation of SD-Wan functionality in your network. Also there is a separate box called WANO for acceleration and optimization of SD-Wan. And there is also the NGAF that has the capability of SD-Wan that is secured. It is also called Secure SD-Wan. It is included in NGAF but not activated by default. You should have a license to do the activation. What you need is depends on what infrastructure you have.

sdwan.jpg (94.05 KB, Downloads: 779)

sdwan.jpg
naomivillamor Lv3Posted 11 Jul 2022 16:23

It is a separate box that depends on the use case.
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 12 Jul 2022 20:49

It included in NGAF but we need separate VM fir Centeral management
Faisal P Posted 13 Jul 2022 14:51

(separate box). SD-WAN simplifies the management and operation of a WAN by decoupling the networking hardware from its control mechanism
Rhebie Lv3Posted 14 Jul 2022 08:33

SDWAN is included in NGAF that needs a license to activate its function.

I Can Help:

Change

Trending Topics

Board Leaders