#Configuration Guide# Sangfor NGAF Basic Application Control Configuration

jetjetd Lv5Posted 30 Jun 2022 22:42

Last edited by jetjetd 30 Jun 2022 23:52.

Sangfor NGAF Basic Application Control Configuration

Product: NGAF

Configuration Steps——

Step 1.  First, go to Network > Interfaces > Zone. Make sure that you have configured the corresponding zone for LAN and WAN.

Step 2.  Next, go to Policies > Access Control > Application Control. By default, Sangfor NGAF will have a default deny all policy to block all access.

Step 3.  Click “Add” to add new application policy.

Step 4.  A new window will pop up. Fill in the name, select the source zone, select the network objects for that source zone, select the destination zone and select the network objects for that destination zone.

Step 5.  Select the service or application to be allowed or denied. In options there is a “Allow” or “Deny” that you can select from. There is also a schedule option if you want a scheduling on it. After done settings, click “OK”.

Step 6.  You can now see that the application control that you configured has been added.
-END-

Like this topic? Like it or reward the author.

Creating a topic earns you 5 coins. A featured or excellent topic earns you more coins. What is Coin?

Enter your mobile phone number and company name for better service. Go

jetjetd Lv5Posted 03 Jul 2022 01:01

I hope everyone will find my guide useful.
RegiBoy Lv5Posted 20 Jul 2022 16:25

Your guide is very useful. Thanks
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 20 Jul 2022 19:31

Thank you for sharing this english version
naomivillamor Lv3Posted 22 Jul 2022 09:57

I like the translation in english. thank you
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 26 Jul 2022 13:56

useful topic
Faisal P Posted 08 Oct 2022 23:03

Thank you very much for the information ...
CLELUQMAN Lv3Posted 09 May 2023 08:59

I voted jetjetd article because he always provide good article. Hoping more good article coming soon
Natsu Dragneel Lv3Posted 11 May 2023 14:26

The information you provided was very useful and helped me to better understand the topic.
VanFlyheights Lv3Posted 11 May 2023 14:27

Your tutorial was easy to understand and follow, and I was able to complete the task with ease.