[Ended] Join Our Referral Program and Earn up to 12000 Coins

Sangfor Jojo Lv5Posted 20 May 2022 11:31

Sangfor Community is a content-filled, self-service, technical support community in which you can freely learn, share and grow further with industry peers and experts.
We expect more and more security and cloud industry peers joining with us, hereby we are launching the quarterly “Referral Program”.
Wanna make our community much stronger and better together with us?
Wanna get to know and communicate with more experts here?
Welcome to refer your friends to Sangfor Community and get a referral bonus!

Let's who can get the ‘Popularity Honor’with the most friends successfully invited.

[Event Duration]
May 23,- June 22, 2022

[Event Rewards]

1. Referrer Rewards (For existing members)
  1) Sharing Reward: 100 coins for each invitation record.

You can invite your friends via social media or email. Here are two invitation templates for reference.
Method 1: Copy the invitation text and post it on social media (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram). Then reply under the thread with a screenshot about your sharing.

Method2: Download the invitation letter and invite your friends to join Sangfor Community.

Tips:
Check your UID according to the following guide.

2) Successfully Referral Reward: up to 12,000 coins
If your friends have successfully registered in Sangfor community, you will get the rewards as below:
For example: If you successfully invite 3 friends, you will get 2000 coins reward.

2. Referee Rewards (For new members):
1) Registration Reward: 500 coins
Get 1 minute to complete the Registration Form. Admin will help to activate your account and send you a notification email including the password within 8 hours.
2) Lucky Reward: a Sangfor Polo T-shirt
Every Monday we will randomly draw a lucky member and distribute a Sangfor polo shirt for him/ her and announce the result here.
3) Sharing Reward and Successfully Referral Reward:  abundant coins
All new members can also invite their friends to join SangforCommunity. The same rules and rewards for the existing members.

3. A Memorable Medal:
1) Both inviters and invitees can gain a commemorative medal after the event ends.
2) We will nominate 3 members who have successfully invited the most friends with a “Most Popular” honor. All of them will get an honor medal and a 3000-coin reward.
  +  

[Event Rules]
1. We will distribute all sharing rewards every Monday and coins' arrival message can be checked through “Community > Message >System” beside your username.
2. Since the successful referral rewards are varied continuously, we will update the results every Monday and distribute coins after the event ends.
3. All physical gifts will be delivered to your postal address after the event ends and we will notify all winners by email.
4. DO NOT INVITE those fake and invalid email addresses to register!!! Otherwise, all the rewards including email invitations and successful referral rewards will be canceled, and even 5000 coins will be reduced from your account.

5. Rewards will be disqualified for the following situations:
    1) Your friends provide us with a personal email instead of a working email.
    2) Your friends have registered before this event.
    3) Invite your friends with a wrong UID such as engineer ID or others’ UID.

4) Send the duplicated invitation letters to the same recipients. Otherwise, we will reduce 5000 coins from your account.

[Lucky Winner]

All the new members have four chances to get this lucky gift. The lucky winner in the last round will be removed in the next round.

Award Date
User Name
UID
Region
Gift
5/30/2022
HaiderAli
Pakistan
Sangfor Polo Shirt
6/6/2022
Naveed Hussain
Pakistan
Sangfor Polo Shirt
6/13/2022
Yena Macalalay
Philippines
Sangfor Polo Shirt
6/20/2022
HeavenT
Philippines
Sangfor Polo Shirt

[Most Popular Award]
Congratulate the following 3 participants on getting a 3000 coins reward and a "Most Popular" medal.
Inviter
UID
Successful Referrals
Darwin Ian
69 friends
regidorreyes
109 friends
naomivillamor
67 friends

[Honor Ranking]

Note: All the successful referral rewards have been sent to your account on June 24th. Kindly please check it through "Message >System" beside your user name.

Write in the End:
Thank you all for your active participation! For those who missed this edition, please do not be discouraged and we will see you in the second session in the middle of August.
rivsy Lv5Posted 20 May 2022 16:32

I will invite my colleague
Farina Ahmed Lv5Posted 21 May 2022 12:52

Great opportunity
rivsy Lv5Posted 22 May 2022 20:30

BTW, can I request the article to know your UID.
Hossien_52327 Lv2Posted 23 May 2022 08:52

Event is already shared in my LinkedIn.
Thanks.

Sangfor.jpg (81.69 KB, Downloads: 175)

Sangfor.jpg
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 23 May 2022 12:44

I have shared it on Linkedin. Snapshot

Linkedin.jpg (45.26 KB, Downloads: 208)

Linkedin.jpg
Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 23 May 2022 12:44

I have shared it on linked in

Imran Tahir Lv4Posted 23 May 2022 12:54

Posted on Facebook as well

rivsy Lv5Posted 24 May 2022 14:10

Posted on my facebook...

dsadad.png (313.67 KB, Downloads: 206)

dsadad.png
rivsy Lv5Posted 24 May 2022 14:16

Posted also on my Instagram

IMG_20220524_141600.jpg (61.22 KB, Downloads: 201)

IMG_20220524_141600.jpg